Paul the Psychic Octopus is dead!

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
octopus2_1675213c.jpg

The most discussed topic after the vuvuzelas and the Jabulani ball is Paul the oracle octupus in Germany..

He will be in great demand in the coming football seasons, but Octopus have a short life expectancy of 3years.

till then the aquarium guys will have a good business going.... :yes

Last edited:

blake

School Cricketer
Not sure this really deserved its own thread.. yeah, it's good but it's not really that special.

The odds of it guessing right are around 1/900, so it's not a bad 'achievement', but if everyone gets their pets to start guessing teams I'm sure someone will have a good run eventually.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Maybe because he was supporting a team that has been knocked and the octopus predicted that team would be knocked out. Like for example Germany.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
If he starts to get more right then I'll start believing him. In Euro 2008 he actually got two wrong.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The Octopus did not deserve a thread but well done!!

Just read they have 3 years life span and it is already 2.5 years then will not be able to see his future prediction!!

JBlues08

Club Captain
I don't really get why people are so upset just because the Paul's prediction was right and their team was knocked out. He is nearly like football pundit but in animal form. And for that, I salute Paul for getting his predictions right despite being an octopus! :laugh

J-Psychic added 6 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Only one from what I have heard and that was finals. 13 out of his 14 predictions are right.

Paul's other blip was in the EURO 2008's Group Stage when he predicted Germany to beat Croatia but the Germans ended up losing. So, Paul's record is 12/14. It's not too bad either. :laugh

Last edited:

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Maybe because he was supporting a team that has been knocked and the octopus predicted that team would be knocked out. Like for example Germany.

Lol no man I don't even follow his predictions and I just don't like it. It's so stupid and people seem more interested about it than the football.

Users who are viewing this thread