PC Bugs noticed so far

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
-When leaving the ball sometimes the batsmen does a weird run out of the crease and back and against spinners it's too late and gets stumped..

JustUrCommonGamer

School Cricketer
-When leaving the ball sometimes the batsmen does a weird run out of the crease and back and against spinners it's too late and gets stumped..
I've been stumped twice now leaving the ball to spinners. I have to bring my players backfoot abit more behind the crease before the ball's been bowled, to avoid get stumped when leaving.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I've been stumped twice now leaving the ball to spinners. I have to bring my players backfoot abit more behind the crease before the ball's been bowled, to avoid get stumped when leaving.

My both feet are behind the crease or front foot just behind crease and sometimes you leave they so some little spastic run out of the crease then you get stumped before they make it back :p

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The little circle runaround by the batsman is a trademark Bigantstudios move , since the first version.

Its how its done in Aussie lower grades ;)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Had this go through the bat for whatever reason...I dont get the concept behind this..What was it supposed to be in physics and whats it showing in graphics..So many such stuff is creating bad experiences mainly where some cases this through the bat is considered as catch...For me its Watch replay=> Not Satisfied with the way of dismissal=> Close and restart from there..Its been the way since 14..

20171230185540_1.jpg 20171230185543_1.jpg 20171230185556_1.jpg 20171230185608_1.jpg 20171230185610_1.jpg 20171230185611_1.jpg

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The legcutters/off cutters are like legspin n off spinners, need to be toned down
That just reduce it in gameplay modifiers mate...Reduce to 13-15 you should have realistic cutters..Its really better now..

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
That just reduce it in gameplay modifiers mate...Reduce to 13-15 you should have realistic cutters..Its really better now..

It needs to be looked at by Bigantstudios , as in Online we cannot tinker with all the Modifiers to try and get the right gameplay.

mtod47

Club Cricketer
the earned stats for casual is incorrect it's showing that my 12th man has played 2 matches but he has not played a single match @MattW @BigAntStudios
@blockerdave can you please check

I agree. There are numerous tracking problems for these stats as well. The raw numbers are correct but the best bowling/high scores are routinely wrong. Something very wrong in the way stats are kept.

It can't be that hard can it? This was a debacle on DBC 17. All worked fine on DBC 14. I know BA is a small market manufacturer but they are charging premium prices for games with numerous bugs and issues.

On the whole the game is very good but it is a redressing of DBC 17 (with some things better and some not). This is frustrating for those of us which purchased both.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've had two in my last two innings with off spin appealing for lbw - I reviewed and the ball tracking is way off from where the ball ended up.

fKUX6CU.jpg

T9a7g0c.jpg
6Ee0cyz.jpg

Dbc sahil

School Cricketer
Hi Mr. Ross Symons/BigAnt Team,

Happy New Year to you.

My steam ID is hany11052, Steam name is Sahil.

I am one of the admins of Ashes & DBC Cricket Gaming 17 - facebook group.

I played DBC 14 for 1600+ hrs and really enjoyed it. It was running beautifully.

We guys ran many online tournaments and it was amazing experience.

I am very thankful to you guys for producing such a great game.

I also purchased DBC 17, but had some issues with bugs in DBC 17. I played it for 100+ hrs only. We never got enough updates.

Now coming back to the issues/bugs of Ashes Cricket

I purchased the game on the 1st day on steam, i thought it would be a great fun as it has two licensed team & game trailer was amazing.

My PC specifications are very high, i can play Fifa & other games on Ultra graphics setting.

My internet connection speed is 75 MBPS, and ping is 1.

One thing i appreciate is online connection with 2 players (wherever he is or whatever is internet speed) is very very good, there is almost no lag.

I played few hours in offline, and enjoyed a bit. But now after playing for almost two weeks for around 50 hrs, i am facing many problems in offline/online mode.

I am feeling really sad when i play Ashes Cricket on PC.

I expected alot more from you guys.

And i feel right now DBC 14 is much much better than 17.

Let me explain the issues:

1. Animations of lofted cut shots towards third man are not good at all. It looks like batsman is playing towards point.

2. When we play aggressive cut shots towards point, it feels like batsman just touches the ball and it goes for a six with so much of power.

3. We play in a legend mode, but still if we hit the ball it crosses the boundary with tremendous power whether u time it well or not. Short Arm Jabs are going for sixes.

4. Fielders are very slow, whenever we hit the balls outside 30 yard circle, we can very easily take 2 runs.

5. We are not able to play Lofted Scoop/Dilscoop shots consistently, most of the times batsman plays reverse sweep/sweep. And even if batsman connects ball goes to Fine Leg, not finer than that, not able to play over the keeper or just wide.

6. Kindly correct the controls of unorthodox shots, sometimes batsman play different shots.

7. Kindly change the button of advance shot in classic controls, sometimes if we try to play shot in a hurry, batsman ends up advancing down the crease.

8. If we play lofted hook or pull against pacers, it rarely connects. Its very hard to play behind square against any bowler.

9. If medium bowler bowls slow short ball, its almost impossible to connect it with the bat.

10.In running, if we press cancel run button on 2nd or 3rd run, sometimes batsman just stops while returning and get run-out.

11.There are some issues with saving the game, sometimes we cant resume the game.

12.Sometimes fielders take the catch, but umpire doesn't give it out.

13.There are many errors/mistakes in commentary, bowler gives 15 runs n it says good over.

14.Created player's or team's names are still shown as "Censored".

Not the biggest issue:

15.Batsman moves in the crease very freely unlike DBC 14, some players in online matches just stands well outside off stump and hits the ball towards legside easily without getting bowled, it looks very unrealistic. I have lost the interest in playing online now. Now due to this issue we are just confused whether to run tournaments in our group or not. (I have also uploaded online game play video of it)

I have also ran a poll in our group regarding these issues and everyone is admitting that they are also facing the same issues.

Please solve/fix this issues soon and release the new update.

We really love cricket.

And anticipating your response soon.

I really hope you guys will make it much better than DBC 14 soon.

Thanks..

Sahil

Ashes Cricket, DBC 14 & 17 PC Gamer

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Allan Border Field - Manual ground scoreboard bowling 1st row always zero'd

Users who are viewing this thread