PC Bugs noticed so far

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ball through the bat then through the fielder : p

This "ball passing through the bat" is quite infuriating. You middle the ball, the feedback says Good/Ideal for Footwork, Timing and Shot Choice and you see the ball pass through the bat for an edge or bowled. I am fine with it happening in a one off scenario but it happens way too often. Every match has multiple "ball passing through the bat" cases and the bug has carried on from DBC 17.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I nicked the ball, AI slip fielder caught it clean and I just went for a run and remained at the crease...was also a crucial wicket for them.

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
I guess its a bug so posting it here as well.

95% of the times AI loses 5,6 wickets within 1st 6 overs of a T 20 match on legend difficulty.

No matter what AI is chasing chaisng it goes the same way and loses half the batting lineup inside first 6 overs.

While bowling animations and other stuff is good, the gameplay by AI in T20s is pretty monotonous and doesnt give any interesting finishes.

According to me limited overs “Gameplay” really needs improvement. I am talking about difficulty in restricting the AI from scoring big or chasing, like proper competition from AI which is one of the reasons why we play games.

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know if you would call this a bug.. but apparently both teams won. :facepalm

Attachments

• 20180105150914_1.jpg
    20180105150914_1.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 20

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Can someone please tell me if there is a way around this double ball bug? It only happens when bowling to AI and seemingly in test matches more than ODI's...happens A LOT in tests and is really off putting.

For those wondering on PC when you bowl to AI you see some red graphical glitch before the ball has reached the batsmen and it just all looks a mess when they play shots or even if they leave the ball.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Had this appear when trying to share a team.

2piZ7Bg.jpg

You get this when trying to upload too many uniforms or decals per team.

balkeet

International Coach
If someone can summarize the bugs with top down priority in original post

s0074845

Club Captain
Has any one noticed when a batsmen steps out to spinner and it takes an edge the keeper runs behind the batsman to take the catch which is very strange and weird.

balkeet

International Coach
The leg glance to a spinner is being caught out by wicket keeper, the sound is of well timed shot but the keeper moves across quickly to catch it

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
started a career at middlesex so chose hampstead as club team but commentators can't make their minds up if my team is the adalaide smashers or my opponent is and yeah it really realistic having test match umpiring at this level.Its this lack of attention to detail that just hold the game back.Can do a backhanded throw to the wicket as well.Good to see that as an allrounder i am getting 5-6 over spells rather than 2-3 that was the case in db17.
Still can't play a casual mens game and still have no ideas as to why.

D

Deleted member 185125

just had Warner run three runs......and then he was on strike again.......huh? No wonder the Aussies keep winning if they can bend time and space.....
Was it an over throw?

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
commentators can't make their minds up if my team is the adalaide smashers or my opponent is and yeah it really realistic having test match umpiring at this level.Its this lack of attention to detail that just hold the game back.

Yeah that really bugged me too. I did discover that when you create your career you can edit each of the six teams you add to your club league and fix the issue (every auto-generated club team will have commentary name set to Adelaide Smashers), but it seems silly we have to do this. On the men's teams there are logos applied to gloves/armpads/legpads by default that should not be there as well. And of course colored pads in first class matches, which is a rule violation I believe. As you say, lack of attention to detail.

I don't want to blame testers. I have been one and have seen reported issues like this still make it into a released game, but little stuff like this should have been caught and removed, it is frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread