PC Bugs noticed so far

stockers75

Club Cricketer
1. Game crashing at times in the stadium creator section.

2. When you play a D/N match it wasn't becoming night time at 9pm but was still light. You had to save the game & then go back into it.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Set game of easy in joypad part set game on legend in team selection part when go to game see that modifiers are set to easiest .is this a bug .Move sliders to easy play game no indication of the legend setting anywhere within game.Is this a bug has it been fixed?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Set game of easy in joypad part set game on legend in team selection part when go to game see that modifiers are set to easiest .is this a bug .Move sliders to easy play game no indication of the legend setting anywhere within game.Is this a bug has it been fixed?
what?

Ren

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Searched around but couldn't find this one. It's to do with logos changing colour in-game vs in editor and a side issue of being unable to delete a shared bat.

I've created 2 bats, making some logos from scratch for them and altering copies of other logos for some parts.

I created a Kookaburra "2009 Ponting Kahuna" and shared that (39 downloads!). No issues with the original.

I then created Kookaburra "ICE 2009 Hussey" which is where the problems started:

*I created copies of 2 logos using the "duplicate" command in game.

* I renamed the duplicated logos.

* In logo editor I changed the colour of those logos.

Added them to the ICE bat, shared it. Then went to view in the community. In that view, the logo colours were now wrong for the first bat (Kahuna) which I hadn't even changed.

Went into bat manager...the colours are correct for both bats. In logo editor too, logo colours are correct for both.

Confused, so I un-shared both bats, deleted them locally, recreated them both from scratch. The "2009 Ponting Kahuna" still shows the correct colours in bat manager but the wrong colours in the community download.

Tried to delete the bats again - neither of them can be deleted I get an error "The controller for '/Bat/delete' was not found or does not implement |Controller."

Frustrated, I go to play a game. In game, both bats have the incorrect logos! But in bat manager they are correct and in logo editor the logo colours are correct.

So to recap:

Logo editor: logo colours and names are all correct.
Bat manager: Correct logos assigned and correct colours visible for both bats.
In Game: Both bats have wrong colour logos.
In sharing: Unable to un-share both bats. Logo colours are wrong.

Anyone have any idea what's going on here?

Srinivasan007

School Cricketer
Hi i started to play Ashes cricket PC version from today after starting the game within 3 mins my game is getting crashed please help me with this i am getting frustrated

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hi i started to play Ashes cricket PC version from today after starting the game within 3 mins my game is getting crashed please help me with this i am getting frustrated
This is exactly what is happening to me.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Just log out of from the community and the game won't crash. Not sure why but that's the only thing that works at the moment
Are you sure? How long have your tried playing>

Users who are viewing this thread