PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any one like to bring Srilankan Team in to PC Champions League, they can use my Lankan Championship... It has history of two wonderful seasons...
I am interested but only problem is I don't think I will be able to conduct an auction successfully like NMA or Aislabie. Maybe if someone would like to help me with that, I will take over it.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I am interested but only problem is I don't think I will be able to conduct an auction successfully like NMA or Aislabie. Maybe if someone would like to help me with that, I will take over it.
Drafts will be fine I guess. Too much of auction overdose. A draft will be refreshing for a change.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...

I haven't run an auction since 2012 and my various leagues have done just fine. Keeping it simple and as per your strengths is all you need basically. :thumbs

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Users who are viewing this thread