FTP: PC FTP Championship 2010

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pavilion Cup? If so, then every team plays in it but not everyone will last forever, probably. We might have to do the first 32 knocked out teams in the PC.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
no, pavilion club challenge.

Friendly competition where teams represent a country and play a series of 5 games or so against another country. there is usually quite a few weeks after I am knocked out of the cup before it starts, so I might be able to play, but can't say anything for certain.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
hedger: It is easily possible to make a group and knockout tournament with no hassle at all.

If you (or someone who is willing to donate) has some credits, a group stage can be organised, and then a knockout stage from the best 2 or 3 from each group. So if this is the format, all you will need to do is send invites for both leagues.

Just need the donators.

Btw, I am not 100 % sure of participation as I am committed to LMSC, but if whatever reason that falls through, I'll come play this. Depends on what day the tournament will be played on.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Just have a KO Tournament. It's a lot quicker and tbh, by the end of the tournament if we were doing Group stage then KO, everyone is bored and doesn't bother.

shirazu

Club Cricketer
Sign me up for this -

User Name : donkaments
Team Name: Anal Crumbles

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Just have a KO Tournament. It's a lot quicker and tbh, by the end of the tournament if we were doing Group stage then KO, everyone is bored and doesn't bother.

Yeah, makes sense.

Btw, if it's Sunday after PC goes on for a while, I should be available. Depends on whether I am going for the cup this season.

thedon5 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

I have 20 credits.

Then you could pretty much organise it. The numbers aren't known yet, but that may or may not be enough, most probably not enough. Will you be willing to buy any more credits? Then you can send out the invites and hedger can send you the list for the invites. Unless he has the credits to pay for the comp.

Any FTP prizes for the winner, not just vCash?

thedon5 added 4 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

no, pavilion club challenge.

Friendly competition where teams represent a country and play a series of 5 games or so against another country. there is usually quite a few weeks after I am knocked out of the cup before it starts, so I might be able to play, but can't say anything for certain.

Ah yes, another thing I forgot about.

I will miss maybe one or two PCC games max, India usually always wins anyway, and I lost all but one of my PCC matches this season :spy .

Last edited:

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Scotland always lose. I win the odd match but I am generally out-rated by 10-15k. Can hit 165k but it's often not enough.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Then you could pretty much organise it. The numbers aren't known yet, but that may or may not be enough, most probably not enough. Will you be willing to buy any more credits? Then you can send out the invites and hedger can send you the list for the invites. Unless he has the credits to pay for the comp.

Nah sorry won't be buying any more credits. And its no where near enough. And no other prizes unless you wish to offer some.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Nah sorry won't be buying any more credits. And its no where near enough. And no other prizes unless you wish to offer some.

Might be able to offer one month, but depends on whether the NZ mobile phone option comes back and some other things.

Cool, hedger, do you have credits?

arunj1

Club Cricketer
OK.

Guess we will just have to get them arranged normally then.

Didn't know you were a member here thedon..nice to see you here :D

I have around 90 game credits which I can donate if you guys want. Let me know via IGM because I don't visit the forums too often.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
@arunj: Yeah I just joined last year. Didn't know you were a member here.

Yeah, that would be great, then we can have up to 32 teams. Will you be participating? If so, let hedger know.

I'll IGM you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread