PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Can the deadline please be extended to 27th. I so want to take part in this round but my exams get over on 26. @AliB[DOUBLEPOST=1521280922][/DOUBLEPOST]Can the deadline please be extended to 27th. I so want to take part in this round but my exams get over on 26. @AliB[DOUBLEPOST=1521280975][/DOUBLEPOST]Please extend the deadline to 27th. I have my exams till 26th. I so want to participate this round. @AliB[DOUBLEPOST=1521281015][/DOUBLEPOST]Please extend the deadline to 27th. I have my exams till 26th. I so want to participate this round. @AliB
@AliB

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Round #6 Entries are up on the first post. Please start voting.

NOTE: Asking for votes and self voting is strictly not allowed. Anyone found doing so would be DISQUALIFIED from the competition.

Secondly, I'd like to thank @Samuels for his contribution to the competition as he steps down from the panel.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Due to lack of entries, the deadline is now extended by another week. Guys, please put up something.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Round #7 Entries are up on the first post. Please start voting.

NOTE: Asking for votes and self voting is strictly not allowed. Anyone found doing so would be DISQUALIFIED from the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread