PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
After I seen this league I have another idea about graphics league.Just download attched document file and read all the points.Just read it.Please.If someone is interested to manage that league then please manage it.I have slowest speed internet so I don't think I'll be able to manage it.So please........

Attachments

• GRAPHICS PRO LEAGUE.docx
    13.9 KB · Views: 75

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
We already have PCGMC. It's really unnecessary. :wave

It doesn't matter if it is necessary or unnecessary.I just suggested a new type of league.The league that I suggested is long lasting and every participant will try his level best each time.All the 33 times he will do better in order to win the game.That may improve skills amazingly.I sure :thumbs

Rizwan_zak11

Associate Captain
After I seen this league I have another idea about graphics league.Just download attched document file and read all the points.Just read it.Please.If someone is interested to manage that league then please manage it.I have slowest speed internet so I don't think I'll be able to manage it.So please........

Intresting!:yes

blunt_boy92

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
you must be kidding me akshay your entery was truely awesome and magnificent there :thumbs great work man deserving winner while sujith looked off-color to me in this round which was not a good thing at all though he came third

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Then, today after 12:00 - GMT all entries will be in index?

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Sorry for yet another delay. I'll officially have Simon on board from the next season! :)

Entries for Round #19 are up on the first post. Please start voting!

NOTE: Asking for votes and self voting is strictly not allowed. Anyone found doing so would be DISQUALIFIED from the competition.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Wow pranav. Really happy to see you with the entries.:)

----------

My vote goes to entry 1. Which is really superb. And i can see that he used textures well to look it awesome.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I wonder who made that VK one, because I am loving it!
But my vote goes for 7, just love the whole concept of it.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Yes i forgot to say about VK. Its really good entry too.

----------

And entry 10 with kevin pietersen looks different style. Entry 7 with aaron finch was also awesome one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread