PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah:) Thanks once again Matt, I was worrying too much which made me write that manual kind of thing. :p

Yeah, Let's now move on to the competition! The track has been set, the goals are set, and we are hoping for a great race here!

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Thanks for all the help matt. The first post is completeley updated. Check it out for this week's theme and other information regarding PC GMOTW. Also the other threads have been closed to avoid confusion. Now the voting will be done in the same thread via poll.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Only 1 Day left for sending your entries.

If there are no more entries to be received, i'll close up the entries and put up the voting, by tomorrow morning.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
It seems there are no entries left. So, Entries closed.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I thought mine stood a pretty good chance of winning this week, until I saw entry 14 :eek:! Sensational stuff, and I can guess who made it.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Note to everyone : all entires are posted on the first page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do have outstanding entries this time round. Its gonna be a tough fight. I am glad to say that PC GMOTW is getting better & better.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
PC has a history behind it in graphics, so not surprised at people's typical interest in participating and the addiction to graphics, But I am very happy that everyone is taking part. :D..

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I disagree with you Pranav. I dont think anyone nailed there entry tbh. Including me, in case you think Im being cocky.

vickyrox

Club Captain
Hey mates.
This time 14 entries ..
all were absouletly classic
but it was tough to decide which one to vote between hoggard and rp singh

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Hah! Finally! I updated everything, there might be minor mistakes but you can report them. :)

It's really amazing, great start to a season which hasn't unfolded completely yet.

VCash will be distributed among the winners and the ranked ones.

Congratulations!

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Congratualtions to the winners :)

Also KBC could you specify whether is should be a sig/avatar/wallpaper ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To others :

This week's theme has been posted to on the first page. All entries need to be sent to PanavPathak or KBChandraw.

Asking for votes on msn or via pm is not allowed and anyone caught doing this will be severly punished which might also involve a ban from participating from such competitions in future. Please don't post your entery in your thread before the competition is over.

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
If it's anything other than the signature category, it will be announced. so, if there isn't any category listed with the theme, it's automatically a signature.

Although, i'll Specify it from now, since there isn't a big work in putting "signature" or "avatar" or etc specified before the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread