AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hello Everyone,

@PresidentEvil has made a fantastic Stats calculator. Lets take it up a level.

My Idea

Everyone who wants to use Stats Factory app will first register and will need to login in order to use the application. Each user will be able to enter player details for its individual leagues. Export the stats in text file and probably I will given an option of uploading the list of players through a notepad or csv.

What help I need?

Some one who can create a HTML with PHP/Javascript whatever you are comfortable with that I will host on a sever for registration. I will need 3 testers whom I will give different tasks. I will keep this software free to use with an option to donate any amount you guys like to. I want to build this piece of software openly with public collaboration.

Please suggest/advice

Last edited:

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Im in for testing and any graphics help if you need..

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
- So what I can gather from the first post is that there will be a web based Login/Registration module - the database of which will be linked to your app (I'm assuming this will be a Windows app)
- Regarding giving the option to upload csv/text file, will that happen on the web app as well?
- Will there will be roles associated with each account that signs up (This is where permissions/admin section come into picture)?
- What actions can be performed by a user after login?

Sorry for getting into dept, I'm just trying to map the architecture of the app.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
- So what I can gather from the first post is that there will be a web based Login/Registration module - the database of which will be linked to your app (I'm assuming this will be a Windows app)
- Regarding giving the option to upload csv/text file, will that happen on the web app as well?
- Will there will be roles associated with each account that signs up (This is where permissions/admin section come into picture)?
- What actions can be performed by a user after login?

Sorry for getting into dept, I'm just trying to map the architecture of the app.
This is what I love about this small PC community. Always meet such delightful people. Let me answer your questions and yes definitely go into detail, as as many questions as you all want.

- Regarding giving the option to upload csv/text file, will that happen on the web app as well? - No just the windows application for now
- Will there will be roles associated with each account that signs up (This is where permissions/admin section come into picture)? - No roles with each account, my plan is to allow each league have its own stats tracking. This means each league will have its own tables.(I have a paid hosting service at godaddy where I am planning to host the database) Initially I would only allow one league per person and seeing the response I can give additional permissions. Since I want one league per person, I will or admins that we will decide upon will manually accept requests just initially.
- What actions can be performed by a user after login? After login, the user will first create a league(if he has not already created). Once the league is created he will go inside that league. it will show him various options(to be decided and worked upon). He will be able to add statistics manually, search for a player and add his match runs etc. He can also export all the player stats in CSV/txt (to be decided again).

Hope this helps.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
After login, the user will first create a league(if he has not already created). Once the league is created he will go inside that league. it will show him various options(to be decided and worked upon). He will be able to add statistics manually, search for a player and add his match runs etc. He can also export all the player stats in CSV/txt (to be decided again).
Sounds exciting. I'm stoked.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
@asprin can we flat design? I just love those :p. I've been using the style for PCPL as well - they are simple, easy and attractive. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread