Profile Flag
Australia
Last edited:

kushari

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Playing Online Co-Op (02 Online Players against AI). Twice 2 SIX are given as 4 by the Umpire when we were batting against AI.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
We messed up a run and Kushari's batsman got out but in replay it was showing the batsman I was playing with [who reached safely], it should have shown the other batsman who actually got out...

Santander

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just tried simulating while I was off-strike and then suddenly all the players became invisible and my invisible batting partner hit the visible ball, which was retrieved by the invisible fielder.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
I have noticed when we simulate the opponent AI in career is not same aggressive to score as while normally partner AI play aggressively while not simulation.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New version 1.15.1 is live with fixes to incorrect censoring, the coin toss bug and difficulty choices not being saved in career.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@HBK619 :Add non striker camera for 2 vs AI online, like career mode...

Played a 2 vs AI online match ,game crashed..

zaff4444

Club Captain
Also no fully assisted fielding even though ticked and bowler chooses next batsman.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Are the updates applied automatically?

Was just thinking: it might be an idea to enable people to NOT update whilst beta testing some of these fixes. It seems like stuff is getting broken (as is natural) with some of these fixes, so the option to not potentially bork your version of the game might be good?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unfortunately it's an automatic update, we could roll it back however I think the only issue of note remaining is the fielding not being assisted which is just a button press (which will be fixed on Tuesday).

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Unfortunately it's an automatic update, we could roll it back however I think the only issue of note remaining is the fielding not being assisted which is just a button press (which will be fixed on Tuesday).

I was just thinking going forwards - if there are quite a few updates then there could be other issues that aren't so trivial.

Is there maybe a way to roll out updates to a smaller beta group ahead of launch? Can you assign certain steam accounts to a Beta group for example?

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Playing a 50 over match, batting first.

the AI has not set any fielders square of the wicket. After boundary after boundary, the AI still has not adjusted the field settings?

i have the difficulty on PRO.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was just thinking going forwards - if there are quite a few updates then there could be other issues that aren't so trivial.

Is there maybe a way to roll out updates to a smaller beta group ahead of launch? Can you assign certain steam accounts to a Beta group for example?

There has been a Beta group.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
There has been a Beta group.

Ah. Well we can always blame them then should anything get broke. :) I just think that with weekly updates it's a risk that at some point an update might go out that breaks something. And, especially going out on Fridays, I wouldn't want to be working in that office when the call comes on Saturday morning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread