PC Version 1.21 Now Available

dart-h-vader

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game crashes when you change opposition lineup in competition mode. Happens while you try changing the lineup and also change match settings.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not sure if this has been spoken about. Game freezes during the lunch or tea screen if left on for a while, cannot progress by pressing A on the controller. If you quickly move through there is no problem. Happens in all test matches and all innings changes. PC latest version

Maximus

Club Captain
Just built myself a new gaming PC this week so looking forward to getting DBC on the go. Had it on PS3, was looking for a PS4 copy but couldn't find it at a reasonable price anywhere, I didn't really want to buy it used either.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW I'm still regularly getting the game launch failing at the weather/line up screen - it keeps cycling and the press A to continue never comes up. Alt-F4 and re enter the only solution.

Happens in all game modes, new and resume. Been like this for several versions.

Anything I can do to give you more info to look into it? It's frustrating.

I'm also experiencing this issue. I'll see if I can get a screenshot of task manager next time it happens.

dart-h-vader

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Game, with the latest patch installed, crashes when changing umpires :( I believe this was the final patch to this version of DBC (remember reading it somewhere) so will we be stuck with these crash bugs?

tarirq sohail

Banned
hello i can't buy dbc 14 on steam ... anyone can help me plz.......

Peeky13

School Cricketer
Bought this today on Steam, managed 4 games and three crashed. Really frustrating, any ideas to solve? Is it a common issue?

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good day all, after many years of enjoying DB14 on PS3, I recently bought it on the Steam Summer sale. After the get best teams it crashed. Restarted and did a manual team update, crashed before getting to select a team in casual mode. I reset the Academy, was able to play practice and a five5 with the default players. Updated teams, crashed again. I reset then took teams from JB96, was able to scroll through the club teams but when going to select an international team it crashed again. Any thoughts? The one game i played was wonderful, smoother and cleaner than the ps3 version...

Users who are viewing this thread