[PCCL 2010] Feedback Thread

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why break up the teams now? I for one would be quite annoyed if our team was broken up.

I'd rather we had all inactive players removed and then asked for new sign ups than breaking up the teams.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Why break up the teams now? I for one would be quite annoyed if our team was broken up.

I'd rather we had all inactive players removed and then asked for new sign ups than breaking up the teams.

I am with Jack on this!! We never complained about losing FC matches, what we did were plan and tried different stuff and towards the end we got couple results!
Now OD we are Kings and to break our team would be a no-no!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Actually Jack just echoed the idea I was planning. There are so many people with 0 posts in match threads that will probably get the axe this season and will have to re-sign up.

Some teams will have more than half their side cut so it may be necessary to combine two franchises. Additionally, there will probably be a 12 player limit on the franchises.

The vCash auction would have been interesting before the vCash was reset to 5,000 for everyone.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
wait WHAT!?!?!!?! Holly ████! I only have 5200 vC!

I thought it was just reps and infractions. I never thought about checking my vC amount. Well that's a bitch, as I was in the top 10-15 vC holder

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I say we play Hong Kong Sixes now.

I'm not sure whether the sim supports that but that actually wouldn't be a bad idea. It needs less players so only the active players can play.

But sixes requires all-rounders so the batsman and bowlers would be disadvantaged somewhat

Insomniac

Title Recipient
The fact that Faisal Iqbal kept wicket for Pakistan tells me that honestly it doesn't take much skill to be a bowler (or a batsman).

I say each team gets 2 batsman (who can bowl), a batsman (who keeps wicket), a pure batsman (who bats and bowls shitty), and a bowler (who can bat), and a pure bowler (who bats shitty).

Sounds like a plan to me.

We could in the sim put duds in there to make up 11 players, but they have in essence no effect on the outcome of the game as even if they bat they wont score, and won't be called to bowl.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
What about adding a few RL international players to each team?
E.g. one batsman/WK, one AR, and one bowler.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, that is the one idea I want to keep away from the PCCL. I don't want to be playing with International players.

Users who are viewing this thread