[PCCL 2010] Season Dashboard

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
bg_header.png

Welcome to the dashboard for the PCCL Season 2010. Even though the season is a while away, I figured it is never too
early to get organization started. This thread will serve as a dashboard that provides snapshots of the latest state of
organization and the season, when it begins. Please stay tuned for more information!

PCCL Website
URL: http://pccl.sohummm.com/

The PCCL website will serve as the hub of activity--one might even call it the Cricinfo of the PCCL! Matches will be simulated
live and old matches and statistics can be perused at one's leisure.

Operational Team
CEO: sohum
President: ZoraxDoom
Team Manager 1: treva
Team Manager 2: Simbazz
Team Manager 3: Kshitiz_Indian
Team Manager 4: Ollie_H
Team Manager 5: The Spin
Team Manager 6: w3lshrugby

Current Initiatives
Season 2010 Signup Thread
Season 2010 Feedback Thread
Season 2010 Commentary Thread

Bounce

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sohum is the CEO and ZoraxDoom is the President.
So, who will be simulating the matches?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Thats the beauty, the team owners effectively run the league, we sort everything out! This will enable Sohum to keep control of whats going on, have good feedback and give you guys a better experience in the new "era," cricsim :)

Zorax is president mainly based on his fantastic experience, and drive for CricSim. He's pretty much got ideas on everything, which is why he's invaluable to the team.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Zorax is president mainly based on his fantastic experience, and drive for CricSim. He's pretty much got ideas on everything, which is why he's invaluable to the team.

didn't he say he's leaving planet cricket?

and why's a beer company sponsoring the one-day competition?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
In the olden day CricSim, we had beer sponsors, so its just carrying through some tradition.

I suspect he'll pop in and out of PlanetCricket whilst in the midst of his exams. I wouldn't worry about Zorax however, it wont harm the competition if he's not around for some weeks.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
In the olden day CricSim, we had beer sponsors, so its just carrying through some tradition.

I suspect he'll pop in and out of PlanetCricket whilst in the midst of his exams. I wouldn't worry about Zorax however, it wont harm the competition if he's not around for some weeks.

fair enough.

So that it's free for the partaaay

i dont drink. :p

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
fair enough.

i dont drink. :p

Ohhhh, you will do once you see the kinda parties us experienced CricSimmers throw :)

Plus, If you end up at the Smashers, instead of Lucozade, it'll be different varieties of cocktails. Instead of water, you'll be drinking Vodka!

Bringing some of the Melbourne Bitters (Old CricSim team) way of doing things to the team!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
It's being held in the Cayman Islands in a small private Island within I condo I bought out a few days ago. And I assure you the team managers are hard at work and not just lounging around sunbathing with the local beauties or surfing or jet skiing or gambling on the FIFA World Cup.

:spy

Users who are viewing this thread