PCCL Inactivity

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Right, for some reason, this is getting a tad well boring since well no one (or very few people) is posting.

I admit I haven't helped the situation either, but I think we need to get the activity back to what it was at the start of the season.

Comments on how we can do this?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
zMario you are member of Sharks team so you cannot start this thread. :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Bring blake back.:sarcasm

Varun added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Actually, not only the PCCL, the whole forum is lagging activity.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I think there must be a T20 match for every team on weekends. The activity will increase itself;).

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I think we need to get the activity back to what it was at the start of the season.

Make it a "start of the season" then.

No seriously, too many matches, we playing the same teams 15 times. We need to do a IPL and have a mid-season "re-auction". Empty the rosters, keep the captains (plus may be a VC?) Count their teams position, figure out a system (table points, NRR, how many wickets they picked, how many they lost, runs for and against, etc etc) to give them some "money", PCCL cash. And put a price on the players, based on their figures and stats, and their position, (some players should automatically cost a little more just by their names eg ME :D). And Auction!!

There, that's what you should do. Make things a bit more technical, don't keep it simple.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Actually, not only the PCCL, the whole forum is lagging activity.

This.

Most people who are active on the forums pop in every now and again to keep tabs on how they're games are going its just for the most part alot of those in the teams aren't active on the forums as a whole not just in here.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I try to post once or twice on each match but it seems that not too many others do...

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
The reason we haven't got a bunch of vCash is because that was the purpose of the PCPL. If the PCPL isn't happening we could look into introducing an IPL-style Twenty20 tournament in the offseason (there are just about 4 weeks left in the regular season anyway).

This was a test season in many regards. The sim still has some issues which I just haven't had the time to fix. I also think the matches freezing in the first half of the season weren't ideal. I haven't had the time to implement all the international stuff either.

I was hoping Zorax would step in during the season to stimulate activity (he had some good ideas preseason) but he's seem to be out of it so I will hereby unceremoniously fire him.

Users who are viewing this thread