RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
pcpl2015.png upload_2016-12-5_10-45-51.png

Banter is :
the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks / exchange remarks in a good-humoured teasing way.

Are you the PCPL Banter King? Share your funniest PCPL banter here!

Please note:
This thread is not intended to be hurtful or demeaning to anyone! Keep your banter sharp & funny... any personal attack to or implied to a individuals persona will be deleted!

please do not take the banter (humour) personally guys, banter back.

Keep it clean guys!!!

2.jpg

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@zwarrior will be the yuvraj SINGH of PCPL.... Gets a load of money in the auction... But still doesn't perform...

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
xx-vs-saints-png.176460

Xtremely Xplicit captain Ali Bubere @Ali. had this to say during his pre-match news conference.

c45c0a6ee5eecd36f8fab98374ff01af.png

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
xx-vs-saints-png.176460

Xtremely Xplicit captain Ali Bubere @Ali. had this to say during his pre-match news conference.

c45c0a6ee5eecd36f8fab98374ff01af.png
From when your started working for TOI? Guys it's fake.

Original statement.
"They will come here happily, but leave the city with most bitter memories related to cricket. "

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The best in the world.

At not updating your first page.

Remember that I once said I won't be around this time of the year on the forums? The time has come for Me to leave.

I wanna hand out my share in the Demons to either You or Sami. The stock is worth 1,000,000 vCash. Basically, You get that vCash. Despite not having any sort of control over the Demons other than what I put in on that team. The name, the homeground, and the homepage. You can have the rights to change those things and have the million dollars. All You have to do is...

Take those 1,000,000 vCash coins, shine 'em up real nice, real nice so the gold on it shines. It becomes shiny, so shiny that You can almost see Your face.

Then turn those some b*tches sideways, and stick 'em straight up Your candy a*s!

Ripping off catchphrases from The Rock? I'll report you, so you'll see how it feels to be banned for plagiarism. Oh, wait...

Anyone ordered a double roasted NMA with extra dip?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Eh...

Just because I don't reply the way I would've, because You are my friend, doesn't mean You roasted NMA with some extra dip.
Everybody knows which is the most roasted team, with an NRR of -6.95.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
You should rather buy tissues with that money for your team members and supporters. They gonna need them badly after the match.
Feeling so sorry for your team players and supporters. There was an exclusive news from London that Saints' supporters were yelling at the team banner outside Lord's.

A few of the XX supporters offered them the tissues which they purchased for themselves as suggested by captain of Saints'. All of them were quite happy that the tissues were of some use after match. :)

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Either someone forgot to notify me when PCPL came back or I was fashionably late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread