PCPL - Discussion Thread (All Owners READ!!)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
A massive round of games today heres what they all mean. VV must win to secure a place in the premier division if they lose they will have to play MD in a playoff on Sunday. If BB can beat SM they will finish above their rivals in the table because they have a superior net run rate.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there a final in Div 1 one for TT and Chennai or does it all come down to the last games today?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
See the fixtures thread. There is a best of 3 finals (with a slight advantage to the team in first in choosing pitches).

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Coming from the neutral side of things could the last game be a random pitch?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
As you'll see from the fixture thread, the team in 1st chooses the pitch for match 1 and match 3 (if needed) so if the finals goes to 3 games you get a slight advantage.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Yeah as Ollie said,can the last game be played in a random pitch?
It'll give the finals a new dimension.
Its okay for me if its in the same way too.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Tbh, the earlier rule of requiring only 1 win was better IMO. See the Div 1 teams are obviously better, they've got better internationals and not knowing that we'll get to play Div 1 teams after promotion this season our international strategy / spending was focused more relative to Div 2 teams, where we performed well.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think we'll not be operating two divisions next season anyway so think of it more a fight over prize money than actually promotion/relegation.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Yeah as Ollie said,can the last game be played in a random pitch?
It'll give the finals a new dimension.
Its okay for me if its in the same way too.

Why all this focus on the "pitch type"? You are the one that went around boasting of how good CC are and too good for us, don't worry TT will play the pitch that best suit our players!!!!

naresh091

International Cricketer
Cool down Rabs.It was just an idea (in other words a suggestion).Its okay for us even with this system.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Cool down Rabs.It was just an idea (in other words a suggestion).Its okay for us even with this system.

Oh am very cool mate, I just recall a couple of days ago CC beat us and you and others like KI were all boastful and could not even welcome a compliment, so I guess as you said CC is that good, so it should not matter on what surface you play TT. That's all am saying.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Oh am very cool mate, I just recall a couple of days ago CC beat us and you and others like KI were all boastful and could not even welcome a compliment, so I guess as you said CC is that good, so it should not matter on what surface you play TT. That's all am saying.

Oh just now I checked that match thread,and yeah a true compliment to you guys was missed by us.Really sorry for that.We just make some funny statements boasting of our own team.Thats what we too did.But yeah we did forget to give the compliment you guys deserved.Sorry for that.
Hope things get easy now.
ps:this will be my last post regarding this irrelevant topic started by me ofcourse

Users who are viewing this thread