AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PCPLA.png
We are very happy to announce that the Award ceremony will be held at the tallest building in the world on Friday 24th of November, 2017.

Address: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Time: 7:30 PM local time (9:00 PM IST)

All the PC members are invited to attend the grand celebration of the conclusion of the of the sixth season of the biggest league on PlanetCricket.

Thank You,
PCPL Management.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
pcpla-png.200474

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!
I would very happily welcome each and everyone present over here to attend the auspicious event in the history of PlanetCricket.​
Before any introduction I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to former PCPL management members, @RUDI & @Pinch hitter for taking the initiative of starting the season and unfortunately they got busy and later resigned from the management.​
Without any further delay I'd like to introduce the presentation party from my immediate left - @MattW(Administrator, PlanetCricket), @Rebel2k17(Administrator, PlanetCricket) @PresidentEvil(PCPL Gen. Secretary), @Na Maloom Afraad(PCPL Chairman) and myself(PCPL vice-chairman).
57626986.jpg

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
pcpla-png.200474

11GB.png
To start the night, we'd like to begin with the first award of the night, Golden Bat. This goes to Dipak Cannizzaro @Dipak to present this award I'd like PCPL general secretary @PresidentEvil to present this award. A trophy and an online transfer of 2,000,000 vCash
1Gbatw.png

1Gbat.png
264614.jpg

I'd would like Dipak to come up please.

The FC tournament was a very good memory and another feather in a cap in my PlanetCricket career. It was difficult to lower my standards, so that even other teams had a chance. My favorite memories include entering the training sessions drunk and hitting zimrahil all over the park.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
pcpla-png.200474

Thank you Dipak, the next award is Golden Ball. This goes to @zimrahil to present this award I'd like again PCPL general secretary @PresidentEvil to present this award. A trophy and an online transfer of 2,000,000 vCash
12GBW.png
2GBWLW.png

2gball.png

264612.jpg

And if you could come up please.

As expected, all that hard work I put in at the bar the nets has paid off. Just shows showing off in practise combined with ridiculous amounts of natural talent gets you a long way.

XX was a great team to be part of, we shared each other successes and.... successes, the environment fostered a winning mentality as proven by every team member contributing to the overall victory

Some personal mentions :

@Bilal48, for his great leadership
@Dipak for his superb contributions at the top of the order
@redmosquito for erm......getting the drinks in at the bar

But really everyone played their part, the other teams had every right to be in awe

And I wish to thank @El Loco for motivating me throughout the tournament, with his constant cajoling and pushing me every step of the way. As a token of my thanks I dedicate the following to him:

6fd6c772-2a8a-441f-aae5-f56b67ee51c8-gif.200607

Finally thanks to the PCPL management for seeing the league through to completion. This despite many hurdles to overcome at the inception of the League, well done to all concerned
Thank you zim.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
pcpla-png.200474

The next award is Golden Hands. This goes to Parth Kadikia @Freedom and to present this award I'd like again PCPL general secretary @PresidentEvil to present this award. A trophy and an online transfer of 2,000,000 vCash
13GH.png
3gHANDSW.png
3ghands.png
maxresdefault.jpg

And can please have a few words please.

Thank you Saints for giving me this opportunity. I have given my best and hope I have not disappointed. This trophy is dedicated to Rudi, Jack Ryder and Saroj Padhay. Without them I would not have this opportunity

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
pcpla-png.200474

Before moving further to the player awards, I'd like PCPL Chairman @Na Maloom Afraad to present the QR codes for online transfers for the most active player and the top most active players as follows:

The most active player:

zimrahil @zimrahil - 54 posts in 6 matches. An award of 1,000,000 vCash

metro-qr-code.jpg

Active players:

Bilal Ansari - @Bilal48 - 45 posts in 6 matches.
Barry Allen @zwarrior & Kaustubh Gupta @Nitrogen - 41 posts in 6 matches each.
Abdul Rafay @Field Marshal - 40 posts in 6 matches.

to be awarded with 500,000 vCash each.
1e9c7cd309522185a3e965a5c0ca3ab3.png

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
pcpla-png.200474

The next, probably the most valuable award of the tournament, its the Most Valuable Player of the tournament and it goes to Umar Shaik @Iodide who chipped over Yash Hirani by a bit, unfortunately he is not available today, so I'd ask the Sky Hawks' captain Abdul Rafay @Field Marshal to pick the award on behalf of Umar, and to present this award I'd personally the PCPL vice-chairman would present the award. A trophy and an online transfer of 4,000,000 vCash
16mvpT.png
4POTt.png
6MVPt.png

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
pcpla-png.200474

Don't go anywhere Rafay, he's got the next one and yeah he overtook Hirani by the same bit, the Emerging player of the Year, and again I'd present this award again.
21EP.png
5E.png
Emerge.png

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
pcpla-png.200474

22COTY.png

The next award is for The Cricketer of the year and it goes to Sod Anderson @PresidentEvil, who has been magnificent throughout the season, the award will be presented by the chairman of the PCPL @Na Maloom Afraad who will be awarded with 4,000,000 vCash and a trophy.

6POTY.png

7MVPs.png

t's been an absolute pleasure contributing as a batsman and a handy wicketkeeper of XX (previous team) and SH (current team). It was a great season for me as I could perform to my ultimate best and lead the team to win the trophy in OD leg and be the runner-up of FC leg. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to carry-on my performance in many seasons of PCPL to come.
1f642.png

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
pcpla-png.200474

Before going forward, I would like PCPL Management members to have a word , I gonna make you wait a bit XX...

Firstly myself:

Its been a great season overall, would like to thank the predecessors and the PC admin team to give me an opportunity to be a part of the managing team. Would express my sincere gratitude to Na Maloom Afraad and PresidentEvil for the awesome contributions they've done to make the tournament and the season fantastic. Would also congratulate Xtremely Xplicit for the triumph, they've been clinical throughout the tournament. Sky Hawks didn't just give away the final, they played their heart out to make the final count but for them unfortunately the final day turned the tail. I would also want to thank The Saints and Landscape for putting such a huge effort in running the franchises and they played fabulously too but unfortunately fell short with few points. If the spectators and participants put a small review on conduct of the tournament, it'll surely help the management to do better the next time around.

Would like @PresidentEvil to have a word too please:

Being the part of PCPL Management was a great feeling. Though I was included as Statistician, I later changed my role to organizer and Secretary of PCPL. It was very unfortunate to lose Rudi and Gary from the management but I'm happy that I've been successful in running this leg along with NMA and Ali. They both have been great souls behind scenes and I've seen their hard work closely. I thank them whole-heartedly and also a big thanks to MattW and Rebel2k17 for being the backbone of the season.
1f642.png

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
pcpla-png.200474

Before presenting this award I'd like Stelios Vasilios @VC the slogger and Yash Hirani @Yash. to receive the transfer codes from @Na Maloom Afraad, the PCPL chairman for being eliminated for 2,000,000 vCash each.
17RU.png

So it's been some wait and yes the next award will just increase it a bit, I would like to ask the Sky Hawks captain Abdul Rafay @Field Marshal to come up please and the team to pick up their medals.

8Silver.png

Before that I would want the Hawks captain to have a word please:

Firstly it was indeed a great effort from PCPL management to re-run this league and for me that was the biggest achievement.

My performance as a player was not good. Being the most deadliest and player of the tournament so far in T20s and List-A, I didn't performed good enough. But I'll work even harder now and you'll see the old me coming back very soon...

On to our team. It was so good to see this time around that all of the players contributed to their fullest. The most important factor for us in FC tournament was that everyone performed as a team. Either it was batting, bowling or fielding and the boys worked really hard to get into the Final. Couldn't win the final match though. But XX performed better than us and they deserved it. As a captain and a player of this team I can proudly say that Sky Hawks are one of the best teams around...
And now PC Administrator @Rebel2k17 to present the trophy and the online transfer of 10,000,000 vCash.
9R-u.png
7cHAMPIONS2.png

IMG_4953.jpg

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
pcpla-png.200474

18w.png

And I'm finally ending the wait for the winners as I see them desperate for having a hand to the trophy...

Firstly I'd ask the players to pick up their medals from PCPL Chairman @Na Maloom Afraad

10Gold.png
And @Bilal48 can you come up please:

Start the things I am very happy to be the winning captain of the tournament, the PCP management has been fantastic throughout the tournament. The Saints disappointed at the start of the tournament but the management clear that all. The players of my team has been very Cooperative throughout the tournament and they perform accordingly, and I am thankful to the co-owners especially zimrahil of the franchise to give me the opportunity to be the leader and take the team to glory. Playing Chris Swift in the 11 was the idea of zimrahil, and he made it count. Losing Caroline in the middle of the tournament due to injury was a big blow though. Golden bat and golden ball winners belong to our team fantastic performance by both Deepak and zimrahil. skyhawks were fabulous throughout the tournament and they made it not too easy it for us to win tournament but . Yash Hirani and Umar Shaik who are the two pick of the of the tournament fantastic players. We are very happy to be the champions twice after losing the tournament first up. I have gradually improved as a better cricketer. All the other teams did great. At the end of the day we are very happy to be on the winning side, we are going to party hard.

So I won't make you wait anymore, I would like the senior most administrator of PlanetCricket @MattW to present the trophy and an online transfer of 15,000,000 vCash to the Xplicit team.
11W.png
8cHAMPIONS.png

Rohit-Sharma-IPL-Trophy-2015.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen ahuge round of applause for the champions:
Mumbai-Indians-Won-Pepsi-IPL-2013.jpg

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
And this wraps up the award ceremony, opening the thread now.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Congrats to all the winners. Very happy with the award ceremony @AliB and others who worked with him. (NMA and Sodium? I assume)

I was surprised to see that my activity was that good. Regardless happy with it.

And thanks to PCPL management for organizing this leg. There was a glitch in the beginning. But somehow we moved forward and completed the PCPL tournament. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this. And looking forward to next season of PCPL.

PS: You guys better tweak my performance for the next season atleast :p

Users who are viewing this thread