What had been the best of IPL 2014?

• Total voters

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
10366039_511051252357605_884802512824437630_n.jpg

After losing in playoffs:

Rohit : Our batsmans did not perform well. They failed to add 20 more runs and so the bowling department and that's the reason we lost the match.

Dhoni : Our opponent had really played well than us and we failed two restrict the opponent below 200 . Our International and exprienced player didn't played well.

Bailey :We played really a great game. I don't like to criticize anyone . Fans I will accept my mistakes for the loss and please don't criticize anyone of my team mates .Thanks for cheering for our team.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Bailey :We played really a great game. I don't like to criticize anyone . Fans I will accept my mistakes for the loss and please don't criticize anyone of my team mates .Thanks for cheering for our team.
:clap:clap:clap Man of 24*7 smile has proved his gentleman behaviour :clap:clap

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Rohit : Our batsmans did not perform well. They failed to add 20 more runs and so the bowling department and that's the reason we lost the match.

Dhoni : Our opponent had really played well than us and we failed two restrict the opponent below 200 . Our International and exprienced player didn't played well.

LOL @ Rohit's comments. Dhoni part is correct, but Rohit never said our batsmen dint perform well.

His actual paraphrased quote from cricinfo
"Dont think so. We batted well till the 15th-16th over. 170 was a good enough, target. We would have liked some more but we really played well and I have a lot of pride in this side and how long we've come in this tournament. This just wasn't our day," says Rohit Sharma. "We showed a lot of character after losing the first five games. Coming back to India and performing like that was incredible. I didn't have to do too much, we were in that momentum after our last win and we wanted to carry it though to this game. But unfortunately CSK were the better team today and that's what it is. We've got some work to do and hopefully we'll come back bigger and stronger next year"

That's a very nice, humble thing to say. You don't have to make someone a villain to show someone as a hero.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Doesn't matter who targets whom. As I said I'm not a idiotic fan of anyteam. Just fix your nuts. Take care chap.

----------

Anyway you asked a stupid reason by bolding all around. Just gave you a reason. Thats all dude.

----------

Not in everycase, some guys needs different medicine to fix their holes.

Hey, chill up... 'lion100lion' was just posting some patterns based on the IPL's that have happened so far. He has not hinted that this final was fixed or whatsoever.

Well if you really want to dig up that "path" (the fixing path), I will give you one small info - Wankhede, Mumbai was supposed to host this year's final due to Mumbai being last year Champions. But they were stripped of the host status for this year's final. And the thing is, KKR made it to this year's final whose owner Shahrukh Khan is banned from the Wankhede for life for having a brawl with the official/local cops. My above statement hints at the fixing theory, unlike lion100lion's posts which you seem to be unnecessarily targeting because you know he is a CSK fan.

You guys threw up lots of nonsense stuff whenever CSK did well. Now even when people are not hinting anything, you guys think someone is hinting. So this proves that you guys just threw nonsense at CSK because your favorite team didn't make it to the end.

P.s: I am also not hinting here that KKR's win is foul play. I am just providing you an example of how you guys dig up patterns to show CSK won through foul play.

----------

All of them are right. Bailey just seems to take all the blame upon himself, being the nice guy that he is. Sometimes that can be a bad thing. You can protect your mates when they are attacked unfairly, but if they have not done well, you need to let them know as hard a way as possible so that they know their captain wants better (but at the same time, not sarcastically hit at your players like Dhoni did when he said he knew they will concede 200+).

Your phrasing of Dhoni's comment is too mild. Dhoni said a lot more than that after the Qualifier 2 loss to Punjab.

Last edited:

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Sai, you still didn't get it. It's really funny that some of you guys bringing csk,kkr factor. I didn't meant that. And if you can't get it , posting something or filling up the area doesn't looks good. Anyway nuff said .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread