FOOTBALL PES 14 info - Fifa has its work cut out. ;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
New PES info guys:

@officialpes 11m
CHANGES IN MASTER LEAGUE: You will be able to change teams and coach the national team on #PES2014! #PESQ

Quote:
#PES2014 Edit mode stuff: Low socks, tight shirts, more emblem slots #PESQ

Quote:
#PES2014 licenses will be announced by Gamescom. We have some surprises. #PESQ

Quote:
#PES2014 weather will affect the game, also dirty kits. More news on weather later #PESQ

Quote:
#PES2014 will have 3rd kits: either in the game or through DLC. Numbers will vary just depending on time left. #PESQ

International management in PES! Remember International Challenge or whatever it was called back around PES 6? This'll be just like that, only better! And finally, we'll be able to change teams in Master League! About time...

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New PES info guys:

International management in PES! Remember International Challenge or whatever it was called back around PES 6? This'll be just like that, only better! And finally, we'll be able to change teams in Master League! About time...

Well at least ! Thanks God they realized that , tight shirts too ! :D

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I love PES Be a Legend mode. Is there any changes we can expect here too?

I'd imagine so.

A note of caution though: they've also said they've 'simplified' the ML and BaL. Apparently, both modes had too many unnecessary cutscenes; if they've simplified them by removing some of those, then all well and good. If they've simplified the actual modes, then that's bad news for me especially as far as ML is concerned - that mode is barebones enough as it is!

Users who are viewing this thread