GOLF PGA Tour 2K21

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I was doing reasonably well at the East Coast Classic at TPC Sawgrass until the par 3 17th. That's the one with green on a small island. With a strong wind blowing, two first shots went into the water, and I ended up with a 7. :mad:mad:mad

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I don't know whether this is true, but I've read that a course called "A Course Has No Name" is a clone of Augusta. There are two of that name, just pick the one with a 5-star rating.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
New update today.

EjVE_GuX0AEpGrC

and

Screenshot 2020-10-02 105925.jpg

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Anyone recommend picking this one up? I've not played a golf game since the old Tiger Woods series, probably even before the last few iterations were out before EA dropped the name.

D

Deleted member 193590

Anyone recommend picking this one up? I've not played a golf game since the old Tiger Woods series, probably even before the last few iterations were out before EA dropped the name.
It's the best golf game on PS4,pre-ordered it last August,still play a round or 2 near enough every day.It's like the Big-Ant games where the community keeps the game alive,the base game would get boring pretty quickly.
But there's thousands of great courses to play,designed by the community.If you're a golf fan i'd say go for it.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
I've just got this game and have got to say it's quite impressive. I thought that I would be happy to keep on playing TGC2 but eventually after reading reviews and watching videos and Twitch live streams I snapped up an XBox version of the game. Initial thoughts are that the putting and short iron physics are much better than TGC2. I've managed to attain my pro card and trying to find a nice difficulty level so as to have a challenge but not miss the cut by around 20 strokes! Also like the cut scenes during play that shows other golfers sinking long puts or chip ins. I'm looking to join one of the online clubs/societies. Anyone else playing the game and could suggest a nice friendly club/society for this old duffer?

Nard2020

Club Captain

And just like that the 2 biggest Sports Publishers have a licensed Golf game. Mind boggling how Tennis is left behind.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

And just like that the 2 biggest Sports Publishers have a licensed Golf game. Mind boggling how Tennis is left behind.
Well personally speaking I don’t like PGA Tour 2K21 and EA’s last effort Rory PGA Tour left a lot to be desired as well.....

Users who are viewing this thread