(Planet)Cricket Academy

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi All,

This sub-forum has been set up to allow individuals or groups to create their own 'download' threads to share their Don Bradman Cricket 17 Academy creations. If you wish to share your creations to allow others to download and use, please include your Academy username in the first post (or title) of your thread.

At Planet Cricket, we have always wanted to ensure content/mod creators are properly credited when producing work. Plagiarism is something we take very seriously, and bans have been issued in the past for posting other members content without permission or credit.

The DBC17 Academy provides a brilliant platform for sharing created content, and will typically show the original author of content, along with the individual who submitted the upload. It is a platform that promotes collaboration and sharing.

However, if you wish to share screenshots or download details of your creations in this subforum, please ensure they are properly credited to all individuals who have contributed any content (e.g players in a team, logos on a bat or uniform).

If you have any questions, please let us know.

SirTugBoatOfSmeg

School Cricketer
Hi All,

I brought the game last Friday and i read last week that there was an issue with downloading the best of everything. YOu had to download this manually. I also this feature would be added for the consoles this week, does anyone know if this has been brought out yet?

Just hesitant to start a career and then restart it when all the custom made nice stuff is out!
Thanks,

Mark

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi All,

I brought the game last Friday and i read last week that there was an issue with downloading the best of everything. YOu had to download this manually. I also this feature would be added for the consoles this week, does anyone know if this has been brought out yet?

Just hesitant to start a career and then restart it when all the custom made nice stuff is out!
Thanks,

Mark

I would say wait till Dec 23rd and check on PC.org to see if the "Get Best" feature is up and running. The initial release date for the game was Dec 22nd/23rd so the feature may have been configured to go live around that time.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seems like I can't figure out how to mod the kits in DBC 17. Wanted to work on IPL kits but just can't understand the deal here! Are there any tutorial and guide guys? Please help!

N.Haynes

School Cricketer
Hello

I am just wondering how do you get the community privileges unlocked?? I just purchased xbox live and i thought that would unlock it but it didnt. What do i need to get internation and real players into the game?

Thanks N.Haynes

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello

I am just wondering how do you get the community privileges unlocked?? I just purchased xbox live and i thought that would unlock it but it didnt. What do i need to get internation and real players into the game?

Thanks N.Haynes

You should be able to get into the community as long as you have an internet connection

Samuel Mikey Lee

School Cricketer
Hey guys,

I am trying to create a new match type using Match type designer. I have been able to create a new match type T10. But I am not able to limit the max. number of overs which can be bowled by a bowler. I set the bowlers cap option to yes it don't work, turned it to no, don't work either. Can anyone suggest how to set the max limit for a bowler or it is a bug?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Max overs per bowler should.always be totals overs divided by 5...does the system not work it out that way?

What isthe max overs per bowler u want?

Samuel Mikey Lee

School Cricketer
@Jerm,

Yes it is not working. I have set up a 10 overs match type. So ideally a bowler should bowl 2 overs max. But I have been able to bowl 5 overs. Not sure where the problem is . Thanks in advance if u can help

Samuel Mikey Lee

School Cricketer
Hi All,

This sub-forum has been set up to allow individuals or groups to create their own 'download' threads to share their Don Bradman Cricket 17 Academy creations. If you wish to share your creations to allow others to download and use, please include your Academy username in the first post (or title) of your thread.

At Planet Cricket, we have always wanted to ensure content/mod creators are properly credited when producing work. Plagiarism is something we take very seriously, and bans have been issued in the past for posting other members content without permission or credit.

The DBC17 Academy provides a brilliant platform for sharing created content, and will typically show the original author of content, along with the individual who submitted the upload. It is a platform that promotes collaboration and sharing.

However, if you wish to share screenshots or download details of your creations in this subforum, please ensure they are properly credited to all individuals who have contributed any content (e.g players in a team, logos on a bat or uniform).

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Snowy, pls help me with the max overs limit cap for bowler issue.

flake

County Cricketer
Just lost 3 months of creations due to a corrupt profile pop up after my first career match. Great !

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just lost 3 months of creations due to a corrupt profile pop up after my first career match. Great !
did you upload any of them? they can be re-downloaded from academy if you uploaded them.

Users who are viewing this thread