PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 second Q&A

Online Cricket Games Owned
can we ask them if the apparent run-out bug is going to be in the game, so we can save out hard-earned Benjamins if requried....

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
If you're unsure, hold fire until some of us buy it. Either way, it'll be great with other players - online or offline - and there will be no AI running there, will there? Personally, I am expecting it to be fixed, either in the full game, or more likely in the first patch.

Tubbs Farquar

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I played the demo on my console. It's a Canadian NTSC console.
So i have my hopes up that the game becomes region free, c'mon codies!:upray

I too have the demo on my NTSC Xbox here in Canada. Though was interesting to see that the demo was only on Xbox Live for a week, before it was taken down in Nth America...

Anyhow, with the Xbox firmware update in August, I wonder if Codemasters/Transmission Games will take advantage of the new download service for full 360 titles. They would have nothing to lose by making the game available to Nth American cricket gamers via download.

Think about it... no need for shelf space or extra manufacturing for the Nth American market... both which cost more, and the former which is impossible considering the competitiveness of sports games here. But by making available via xbox full download... they will be reaching the hard to get to cricket games market here in Nth America.

My backup plan however... I get a copy sent over from UK for PS3. Though would prefer for Xbox of course if the retail copy is in fact region-free.

pottsy99

School Cricketer
wats does 'AI' stand for?
Sounds like a gr8 game though, and can u leave balls without ur confidence bar going down???

bad_till_bones

Club Cricketer
Yup -

AI - Artificial Intelligence

And you can leave the ball with your Confidence level intact

maverick6f

School Cricketer
Ashes Cricket 2009

Can we play the Ashes Cricket 2009 on the PS3 NTFS version in North America?

Jahcriado

School Cricketer
So...

I have been looking for a straight answer on-line & can not find it. Has anyone tried Ashes 09 on an NTSC 360? It should be pretty easy to just find out if its region encoded or not (when the burn a master disc they either set a region code or they do not, not to hard to just put that up in the site info) but even in the age of the interweb, somethings do not come easy.

Users who are viewing this thread