AWARDS PlanetCricket Awards 2018 - Results Part 3

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Thank you everyone for nominating and voting for me :) And congrats to all the winners and to all the members who got nominated.

Finally, the vCash I have been sending to @zimrahil every month has worked out well.
Can you see mine?? Sitting proudly to the left! :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Wow, I did not expect to win an award here in PC as I have been posting sporadically and not anywhere close to the consistency with which I used to post/discuss in PC about 4-5 years back.

Thanks to all the members who voted for me that led to this win!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Are you sure? Because 'loved and lost' hurts more than 'not loved' at all. :D
Well i love my PC award :yes but if it got nicked and i lost it i'd be hurt :( but at least i've loved and lost, but if i didn't win my award then there's nothing to nick and lose, so i wouldn't be hurt, so i'm pleased i've won so i can love it and hopefully i don't lose it! Make sense?? Of course not! :D

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well i love my PC award :yes but if it got nicked and i lost it i'd be hurt :( but at least i've loved and lost, but if i didn't win my award then there's nothing to nick and lose, so i wouldn't be hurt, so i'm pleased i've won so i can love it and hopefully i don't lose it! Make sense?? Of course not! :D
The category for which you were nominated and won the award is a big exception to other awards. You won the award for 'Best New Member' and you would be losing it next year for sure to another new member. :p

Users who are viewing this thread