PlanetCricket Dragons Den

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Already posted up once, but seems to have got lost in the deletion of the the forum.

Anyways,

Dragons Den is where people stand infront of 5 investors pitching thier idea, but need money for it to go ahead.

E.G, If it was me, I'd have stood up and asked for $1Million vCash in return for 30% of the PCPL so I could have got it started easier, or something along those lines.

Currently we're trying to find TWO more investors, we have myself, Nightprowler10 and WestIndian. If you have a fair bit of cash (you don't need to spend it all) and want to join us, please PM me.

If you have an idea, but need vCash to get it started, then please keep checking the thread for instructions in how to be on our "Christmas," special :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Yeh Nakul, after all of those PM's and VM's, you arent going to be involved.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
That'd be something you could ask, certainly. For a cut ofcourse, and seeing as I'm not PCPL owner now, I wouldn't be tied up to not be able to help.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Me to! Its actually my dream to get rich and do that, not an easy job, but c'mon, hand picking business' to make profits from, thats a dream to be followed.

Users who are viewing this thread