FTP: PlanetCricket FTP Page

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
yep, hopefully that attracts a few more members although I like it at the moment. we have nobody spamming around or anything so it's one of the only places on the forum that I like to use.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is exactly what FTP needed. Lets hope we would get some members and thus more divisions :yes

AngryPixel added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

It would be nice if you add a tab "Apply for FTP World League". At the moment there is one place vacant. Redirect them to a new teams registration thread. At the moment first team applying should get the place and rest should be queued. As soon as 8 teams are queued a new division can be created.(a division consist of 6 teams only but i would prefer 8 teams coz that would allow replacing a team with those two extra teams if someone backs out at the last moment)

AngryPixel added 5 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

We can have a News section too on the homepage. Hedger has a lot of experience with the stories so he could write a weekly overview of the matches. That would make the homepage even more attractive.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Very nice. Much easier than having to trawl the pages on the forum when looking for match info.

BTW, just saw it says "PC Battrick Cup Season 17 Fixtures" on the fixtures page.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Must be a typo :lol Other than that page is perfect(missing points table,top runscorer,wicket taker though :p)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
BTW, just saw it says "PC Battrick Cup Season 17 Fixtures" on the fixtures page.

Fixed, pretty obvious what I was doing :p

We can have a News section too on the homepage. Hedger has a lot of experience with the stories so he could write a weekly overview of the matches. That would make the homepage even more attractive.

Will have to see what he says on that front.

Other than that page is perfect(missing points table,top runscorer,wicket taker though )

Feel free to do them :p If you do want to do it, then the page is done in html so you'd need to send me the html code which I can paste in. Else the easier way is an image like the Standings in the Battrick page.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Will have to see what he says on that front.

Feel free to do them :p If you do want to do it, then the page is done in html so you'd need to send me the html code which I can paste in. Else the easier way is an image like the Standings in the Battrick page.

Naah... :p Hedger said he would do that too on tuesday. We can wait till then. :yes

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
How can i get to the ftp page if i start from the PC homepage? The address of the above link indicates homepage>games>ftp . But it is not listed in the index of the games section. Then how is this gonna bring more people in when they would only know about the page from the link in this thread :noway

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I don't want the Extra menu being too long, if FTP maintains a good community base then it might end up later on. As for how people will find it, google.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I've just added a tips and training page to the FTP site, let me know if there are any changes that should be made or additional tips/training.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lots of fun :D Very active community here to help you with whatever you need too :D

Users who are viewing this thread