PlanetCricket Premier League 2 Awards

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
attachment.php

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, and Kshitiz, to the PCPL II awards!

We're honoured to say that this season we feel has been much better than the first. There has been so many more exciting games this season, and with the introduction of two fresh new teams, it really has been an amazing season.

It wouldn't be right to have such a competition without rewarding you guys for some excellent support of your team. We've had hat-tricks, huge hundreds and a fair few mishaps along the way.

So, over the next week we'll announce the winners of such awards like "Best Division 1 Batsmen," and "Most Outstanding Player."

So, all that is left for me is to wish you good luck!

25/4 Best Batsman
($1 Million)

Karachi Xpress (Chennai Champions) - 548 runs form 12 innings with 6 50s and an average of 68.

With some amazing statistics, KX gets it! Congratulations, and frame that willow!

25/4 Best Bowler
($1 Million)

MCG (Toronto Tanks) - 10 wickets and an economy rate of 5.41.

Both relatively unleaky in a very batsmen dominated season, and has taken a bunch of wickets! Very well deserved!

26/4 Best Batsmen
($500,000)

Feelin' Blue? (Sydney Stallions) - 474 runs from 11 innings including 2 100s, 2 50s and a strike rate of 124. Some amazing figures by FB, which is pretty much why he's won this award.

26/4 Best Bowler
($500,000)
Therbs (Sydney Stallions) - 10 wickets from 9 innings with a strike rate of 25. With Therbs going at atleast on wicket per innings, and with a pretty amazing S/R it means he picks up the Division 2 Best Bowler award.

27/4 Outstanding Performer ($1 Million)

Skater (Manchester Divided) - 3/18 vs Dublin Destroyers on 18/3/09

Skater showed what exactly can be done in this competition. His hat-trick really hit the Dublin outfit hard, and its this amazing feat has earned him a nice tidy sum, and the prestigious award of "Outstanding Performer!"

27/4 Outstanding Performer ($500,000)

Saladguy (Highveld Hitters) - 127* from 75 balls vs Beijing Blitzers on 8/4/09.

Saladguy really took the attack to BB, I know Beijing claim to be Blitzers but I think Saladguy took them on in their own category. Congratulations on this massive knock, as I said earlier, frame that bat! It'll be worth something one day.

Thats it, all the PlanetCricket member awards have been given out. Congratulations to the winners, enjoy the nice cash bonus! They'll be at your doorstep very shortly.

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
Best Division 1 batsmen. In the bag ;)

What would be the feeling if maybe the winners got custom user titles for a couple of month? (as long as there weren't too many awards)

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Best Division 1 batsmen. In the bag ;)
What would be the feeling if maybe the winners got custom user titles for a couple of month? (as long as there weren't too many awards)

You are speaking outside of the Internationals, right mate!!!!:D If not, does the name Shaun Marsh ring a bell??:p.

Tanks should walk sweetly out with a few of these awards.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Take it the awards are just for members not for nas?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
The internationals won't be rewarded :) They've already been given big contracts by us, they don't need to steal any awards also!

Therbs

PCPL Season 2: Best Bowler (Division 2)
I once survived after waking up in the Belgian enclosure of Taronga Park Zoo. I was wearing a Komodo Dragon costume, waving a bottle of Old Yabbie Kidney Killer and reciting the tale of Little Red Riding Hood.
Them Belgians nearly ate me alive. Do I get an award?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Just a heads up, the awards will start tomorrow :)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There should be an award for best captain ;) Although, it would be no contest, I'd win it hands down...

Users who are viewing this thread