PlanetCricket Premier League 3 - Important Announcement

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
PCPL3 Delayed

As most of you are aware we're going to be using Kshitiz's sim for the PCPL3, now with this means a whole new set of averages and generally a new way of life as a Cricsim competition.

As with everything new, we have hit a few road-blocks along the way, and now we're at what looks to be the final one. Unfortunately this looks like we may have to postpone the PCPL to early October. This means that the NATs will need to be also be delayed due to the averages not being set yet.

So, over the next two weeks, we will probably be asking for each teams financial position like last year.

We're sorry about this, but it is unavoidable.

Thanks,

PCPL Team

P

pcfan123

Why dont you just tell the truth , all the PCPL players want to play in shorter formats where they can earn more vcash ;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Why dont you just tell the truth , all the PCPL players want to play in shorter formats where they can earn more vcash ;)

Shorter than T20? Personally, as a spectator, I wouldn't bother turning on the tv.

As a player, well, not worth me getting out of bed!

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Its actually 25-25 (or it has been for the last 2 seasons, I'm guessing that will change with Kshitiz's new simulator :))

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I can confirm officially that KI's sim will indeed allow us to play proper T20 matches, and it has been fixed so we can have realistic matches.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Well, if a delay is what is best then a delay is what we should have. Disappointing, but certainly fair enough.

Users who are viewing this thread