PlanetCricket Premier League - End of an Era.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, after three (nearly) seasons we've seen some brilliant action from the first two seasons using the T25 games on the old CricSim, and to this seasons using Kshitiz's t20 simulator. We've had everything haven't we? We've had big scoring games with big hitting PlanetCricket members, to seeing the Toronto Tanks being the most, well, misbehaved team of the last 3-seasons.

The help I've had can't be forgotten, w3lshrugby (Rhys), barmyarmy (Colin), Skater (Lee) and Zorax being the main guys, but we've seen some sideline men, who I won't name but if you've helped the PCPL I'd like to thank you massively, it wouldn't have been as fun, or successful without you! And I mean that.

Zorax has taken the riegns for PCPL3 massively well, and for that I think him, he's kept the team together and we're nearing the end of "The year of legends," and theres probably all the teams looking at some form of money this season!

Now, we'll get onto the main reason I posted this thread,

After 3 seasons, the PCPL has been a huge hit, but its also a huge hit on my time, and everyones, and I'm a 2nd Year University student and it isn't possible for me to run anything and do the Uni thing. Zorax has also raised the point that after this strenious season, he's gunna have to leave us. Due to this, I'm both saddened and happy to announce that after 3 seasons, the PlanetCricket Premier League is going to come to an end.

When I say "end," it sounds so final, and I don't mean "end," I mean that maybe we'll get the PCPL down the line, but if not, then I'd be quite happy to leave it like this, as the memories I've had off this "lame," simulator stuff which no one should really care about, have been massive!

So from me, again, I'd like to say thanks,

Simon
PCPL Creator :D

harrisb

International Coach
no way, i thought it was just simbazz leaving.

This is a disaster, and will surely bring to an end one of the greatest factors of PlanetCricket.

Anyway, surely, there will be a new league for PC members to play in.

And finally, thanks, and all the best to you guys in the future

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Don't forget my graphics! :p

Jks, Hehe, I understand the problems, University is a big thing and people got lives, but i really think this is NOT it, PCPL will grow, no matter what happens, whoever goes, it will happen some time again. I bet.

i SWEAR. :p

KBC.

bladescape

Club Cricketer
Well,I only got to play 2 seasons,but it was interesting,made more so by almost topping the wicket taking charts for div2 last year!:p

Users who are viewing this thread