Player Discussion

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
was wondering how he is doing on other peoples games?

hes number 1 bowler in the world now nd number 3 in ODI's, really dont like playing bangaldesh with him in the side, hes just taken 22 wicktes in 2 test agains south africa!

arafatsunny.jpg

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
wow looks good is 22 best in my game average of 35 and not as many wickets will post screenis later

Bangladesh always become difficult as tine goes on in the 2011 world cup i played them in the final and chased down 346 to win on normal
Sunny got 3 of my wickets and tamin iqbal got 132 no5t out for them

jacobfelix

International Coach
Ya..He's awesome...He is in my Surrey team..Actually A.Kumble will be there for Surrey in the 2006 season but next season he's unavailable, So I signed up A.Sunny.

In the 2007 season A.Sunny ended up with 103 wkts ( all 4 forms of the game). He averages around 20....22 in bowling. His economy is also Great. Hardly goes for runs. I think in only one match he went for 67 in his 10. In T20 he conceeds just 18 to 25 runs in his 4 overs.

Now in my 2008 season, I have played about 6 CC & 6 CT games..Already he's claimed more than 50 wkts. Three times he got a '7 for...

He's a good bat too...gets those 30's...sometimes a half century as well...

lancashire666

International Coach
im in the last series of the winter with england agains the Windies, when i start the next season i really hope hes availble, really wont to pair him with monty in my lancashire team

hassan

International Coach
he is a legend in all games.. Bangladesh become a hello of a side in future years with very good spinners

jacobfelix

International Coach
My 2008 season with Surrey is not yet fully over. But anyway, here's A.Sunny's stats so far in this season...

67qqknr.jpg

lancashire666

International Coach
thats a great season so far, this is what he had done for me so far in the first season ive ever had him
sunneycurrent.jpg

jacobfelix

International Coach
My 2008 season with Surrey just ended and A.Sunny finished with a overall 142 wkts. In fact, it could've been much more as he had missed 2 weeks because of injury.

5yvx2li.jpg

lancashire666

International Coach
Ugasen Govender

was wondering how this guy is doing on other peoples games, over 700 wickets for south africe now, just got a hattrick against me as england in a ODI

UgasenGovendercareer.jpg

lancashire666

International Coach
id never heard of him either but as he has over 700 test wickets i just wondered how he was doing in other games to see if hes this good consistantly

Users who are viewing this thread