Player Faces Thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
My quote is misunderstood, I appreciate the work done by the community in making faces, but ashes cricket academy is not good as DBC 17 so it might not allow authentic Indian faces to to be made even though members are trying hard. I am sorry for my comments if some is hurt by it
I have done faces for all the Indian internationals, don't know how many are used in the side @Llewelynf shared, but they are available. I'm not hurt by your comments but unless you're willing to try and make them yourself you should be grateful for the time and effort me and others put in. Some faces I spent 30 minutes doing, most at least 10 minutes - not including finding good quality, recent photographs of the players. I'm sure we'd all love to able to make perfect recreations of every single player but we are limited by the tools and time we have available.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Wasn't too happy with any of the Rickys so tried my own.

ZvElQCO.png

DBC14 Rocks

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is not my Work! This is Llewelynf work, which i edited Cameron Bancroft
20171227173013_1.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can anyone do Dwayne bravo or brad high creation any good

I did a Dwayne Bravo some time ago. Whether it's any good is in the eye of the beholder.
Here's some of the Indian players I did last week and some other randoms players I've done.

Dhoni
Saha
Bhuvneshwar
A sleepy Dwayne Bravo
Boult
Brendon McCullum
Steyn
Umesh Yadav
Luke Wright
Pietersen

coqOPwv.jpg
MvPOTkI.jpg

s1sTrn9.jpg

RwlaKrr.jpg

8Q15FRl.jpg
XyC0Srv.jpg

SpsExyB.jpg

YzRZSaG.jpg

QLyazxi.jpg
Dckvbzi.jpg

pinku

Club Captain
great stuff guys I am using a PS$ is there a way to upload screenshots from there?

Click share button on controller and click screenshot and it will save to your capture gallery on ps4, then either try connect a usb to transfer.

Alternatively connect your twitter (if you have one) account to psn and upload to twitter (it will go into the media section on Twitter). Then you can screenshot on your mobile or add to your pc and then upload on here.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Have people done county faces?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Have been out of this for a while, is there a way to create faces for this game on a PC? or do I have to use ps4?

DBC14 Rocks

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ashes 2018-03-02 18-52-13-18.jpg ashes 2018-03-02 19-12-25-46.jpg

Jake Weatherald and Alex Carey

rml

School Cricketer
Does anybody know if there's a programme that opens 3d head models and face textures from the game? I have created a thread already, not sure if you have seen it. If you know anything about that, please let me know. I have experience in editing faces but for other games. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread