No Requests Playface Template V4 added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Academy Username
GuyIncognito
Special shout out to @AJ MODS, been super helpful and friendly about troubleshooting and help. Thanks mate. :cheers :wave

These are first passes, will come back to them eventually to sculpt and hopefully get better at the actual face.

Note: Will be adding faces regularly to already created posts, so while it may seem the thread is in-active, I'm just adding to posts already made to keep things neat.

Edit: At the moment these are unlinked. (Cannot link due to BA locking out any linking for generic faces in Australian State teams, presumably this applies to other licenced teams - first started in C19 after the West Indies DLC.)

Won't be doing more Australian faces for now as there is no point, this includes players in the hundred as well. I am moving onto doing some County teams for the foreseeable future.

Just to politely re-iterate: No Requests.

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alright guys and gals, I'm a bit burnt out tbh and won't be doing many faces anymore. But I've uploaded the template I've been using recently and expanded upon it. Be warned its a bit big, so a quick tip would be when finished with a face, delete any items you're not using (file size can go down from 500mb to 80 odd mb.)

I've added a bunch of beard shapes and eyebrow shapes (eyebrows work well with darker skinned players by default so might need to tweak for Caucasian players). If you wish to change a beard or eyebrow colour, attach a solid colour adjustment layer and set it to hue, color etc. By default the beards are set to hard light, if you need a ginger beard - luminosity works great, if you need brown then set to darken and solid colour adjustment layer (set to clipping mask) and away you go. Obviously turn off the black and white adjust layer too.

I've made this as easy as possible so all you need to worry about is just getting the desired face lined up and blended with the skin tone you wish.

Obviously with beards you can use your imagination with multiple layers and erasing parts etc.

Cheers.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Got the bug to do a few faces:

Paul Walter, Aaron Beard & Feroze Khushi:

Paul Walter 1.jpg Aaron Beard 1.jpg Feroze Khushi 1.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Three more Essex players:

Nick Browne, Ben Allison, Michael Pepper:

Nick Browne.jpg Ben Allison.jpg Michael Pepper.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Something a little different, did a fictional face for the Chris Gray umpire. Also changed his hand signal type.

Chris Gray.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Just did Derbyshire's County Ground:

cricket22_2022_08_27_00_26_38_517.png cricket22_2022_08_27_00_26_32_262.png cricket22_2022_08_27_00_26_27_508.png cricket22_2022_08_27_00_26_21_604.png

I also took the liberty to make sure the lighting is fine in-game, some locations are bugged I think in terms of the sunrise/sunset timing. This is 10:00AM, Summer:

cricket22_2022_08_27_00_35_00_568.png cricket22_2022_08_27_00_34_49_808.png

NRLHalfback02

School Cricketer

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I have tweaked Kuhnemann and Street and re-shared under JackNSF420. Have updated squad number, head/body shape, role, bowling type, skills, perks, proficiencies & statistics. Hope you don't mind cheers
nah mate, go for it :Cheersmate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread