• Signups for the official fantasy cricket league "The PlanetCricket League 3.0" are open! Signup here !!!

Plzzzzzz Close This Thread Because No One Like My Thread

What do u like about me?

• Kits

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Pitch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patches

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Nothing

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Magic

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shan Great Tutorial, you kept it simple and you can achieve good results. I never knew about that blend tool, now i can use it to make my downloads better. Good Work, Reps To You

ps - read my pm

Last edited:

shan_31

International Coach
Shan Great Tutorial, you kept it simple and you can achieve good results. I never knew about that blend tool, now i can use it to make my downloads better. Good Work, Reps To You

ps - read my pm

the tutorial is quiet simple i know but it is very hard to make kits but thanxs for the reps

Black Magic

International Coach
the tutorial is quiet simple i know but it is very hard to make kits but thanxs for the reps

yeah i know what u mean, the tut makes it sound easy but it takes a long time. thats why i really appreciate ur kits

Hitterman

International Coach
I was also going to release a kit making tutorial but now as it was same at all so i will not release. I have indexed your tutorial in "Important links and tutorials" thread.

shan_31

International Coach
I was also going to release a kit making tutorial but now as it was same at all so i will not release. I have indexed your tutorial in "Important links and tutorials" thread.

Okkkkkk Thanx

But i know this is first kit making tutorial for cricket 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread