Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The funniest thing is that you expect that everyone is as jingoistic as you and a blind nationalist, when you don’t even know their views. Well, doesn’t matter, it’s like talking to a wall, can’t fix a superiority complex and colonial mentality.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am not a blind nationalist or jingoistic. You came to this thread talking about things about a different country. Probably shows inferiority complex or FOMO? I have been vocal about things that are right or wrong in my country, I dont need anyone else to judge my nationalism and jingoism. I spitted out facts agreeing with you that yes we should stop making movies and stealing songs from wonderful artists in Pakistan, just like other things, we need to stop the "IMPORTANT ENEMY" stature we give Pakistan. Oh just like not replying directly to you as its the same thing perhaps talking to a wall.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You came to this thread talking about things about a different country.
Forgot to quote you in previous post, apologies.
Yeah, i saw that Hrithik movie trailer and found it hilarious, especially considering what happened in 2019, so i thought i should post it in a relevant thread how India despite progressing so much and even landing on the moon is still obsessed with a bankrupt country, both in their movie and music industry and election campaigns.
All you had in response was a snarky reply ("Pakistani artists need 2 minutes of fame", despite the fact that they're not asking to be copied, it's Indian artists who want to copy/remake), which is kinda the same as Bollywood making snarky movies or how colonialists used to look down on everyone, which is sad to see because i've known you to be a better person.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Forgot to quote you in previous post, apologies.
Yeah, i saw that Hrithik movie trailer and found it hilarious, especially considering what happened in 2019, so i thought i should post it in a relevant thread how India despite progressing so much and even landing on the moon is still obsessed with a bankrupt country, both in their movie and music industry and election campaigns.
All you had in response was a snarky reply ("Pakistani artists need 2 minutes of fame", despite the fact that they're not asking to be copied, it's Indian artists who want to copy/remake), which is kinda the same as Bollywood making snarky movies or how colonialists used to look down on everyone, which is sad to see because i've known you to be a better person.
And that is exactly my point as well. It is pointless to keep making same type of movies again and again. We need better villains (India needs to stop with Pakistan), Pakistan needs to stop with India. Go make movies on China from Indian perspective, go make a villain out of Afghanistan or Iran for Pakistan.

My response may be snarky regarding 2 minutes fame, but my intention was the same that stop already with repetitive movies. But you and I and many know that nationalism sells. You will always see Pakistan being the villain in Indian movies, same on the other fence of the border, same with USA and Russia or USA and Korea, etc etc.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
JDS in Bihar is a real joke. The number of times Nitish Kumar has been through the BJP washing machine is unimaginable.

And yet again he takes oath as the CM. High time India brings in term limits on its leaders. People like Nitish and the fellow in Odisha,Naveen have been in power since 25-30 years. It is unhealthy.

With JDS, it is a proven fact that Nitish expect himself to be named as the PM candidate,in case the coalition needs a kingmaker. He is a wily old fox siding with the highest grosser, always.

People from Bihar simply don't get this and keep voting for such filth over and over again. God help them!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
More and more people shifting from Congress to BJP.

Ex-Maharashtra CM Ashok Chavan has joined the saffron ranks. Navjot Sidhu is planning on doing so on the 22nd. And if sources are to be believed, Kamal Nath might join too.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The congress has been a sinking ship for quite sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread