abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Such a brazen propaganda. Not even trying to hide the face that missionaries are on a rampage and are actively targeting SC/STs(Lower castes).

The real issue with this statement - 'Lower caste'

That is the root of the problem. Not conversions.

Till date, people are prejudiced against folks from lower caste and from poorer backgrounds. Especially my parents and grandparents' generation (fortunately my parents are not like this). If you are not getting respect in your current setup, why would you not convert to a religion which is offering respect, status, financial support, etc.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Its 2022 and while India is gearing up for the Assembly elections in 5 states, I'm more interested in knowing who will win the race to the Rashtrapati Bhavan this time round.

Given the caste politics, another 'Dalit/ Lower Caste' candidate cannot be ruled out to this Rubber Stamp position. Wikipedia, seems to be quoting the names of these 3 eminent personalities- not sure what to make of this though.

1641962238859.png

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Did SRK really get accused of "spitting" on Lata Mangeshkar's coffin, when he actually said a dua and blew on it? It’s common for Muslims to do that, blow air for blessings after saying a prayer. These people are so shameless.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Did SRK really get accused of "spitting" on Lata Mangeshkar's coffin, when he actually said a dua and blew on it? It’s common for Muslims to do that, blow air for blessings after saying a prayer. There people are so shameless.
Sad reality of our nation bruh.

Some people just want to watch the world burn. And they just want to target an ethnicity and community in any way possible.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Did SRK really get accused of "spitting" on Lata Mangeshkar's coffin, when he actually said a dua and blew on it? It’s common for Muslims to do that, blow air for blessings after saying a prayer. These people are so shameless.
Yep

Utterly shameless. Just because he is SRK. I knew the moment he did it, these IT cell losers are going to come out of their holes and go after SRK. It was such a nice thing SRK did, and he also touched her feet and did a parikrama. But once you have peddled fake news for the last 5 years, all you brain sees is crap and bullshit which doesn't exist. Really sad state of our country where such leeches have to create an agenda out of the death of a national treasure

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is the news of Khali (WWE) joining BJP true? Not sure why they would approach him though.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
I don't think they would be desperate. Yes, the numbers might take a little hit (and that's a big shot), they should be able to retain majority (in UP that is)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I don't think they would be desperate. Yes, the numbers might take a little hit (and that's a big shot), they should be able to retain majority (in UP that is)
The problem isn't UP.
He will most probably stand somewhere in Punjab just to snatch away some votes.
While his inclusion will grab some headlines which will divert attention.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Pretty sure this move is for Punjab. Just like Mahi Gill joining BJP a few days back. Getting some "star power" to steal a few votes. They did the same before Delhi elections by drafting in Gautam Gambhir. Shows that they were very very uncertain about their standing in Punjab

My bet is on AAP to get majority there and surprise everyone

Users who are viewing this thread