• FAKE!

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • It matters if you get a good one.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Trigon Dynasty

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I agree that the majority prey on the vulnerable, but that is true of many things on life and for every bad penny I'm sure that there are those who mean well. It's not something that I would seek out personally but if hearing that a loved is in 'heaven' and is doing ok helps then who am I to argue

When an immediate family member of mine died, I had suprisingly sudden and urgent hope that there was more to life than what I see. I wanted nothing more in the world than to know that the person was still alive in some way. I started believing crap because in my heart I wanted to. Since then the edge has worn off and I have "sobered up", and I can't help but feel contempt. :(

I don't mean to argue with you, and I can understand that some people need the comfort, but isn't this business of being able to "talk to the dead" too simplistic? I feel like psychics bog down spiritual enlightenment and understanding in humanity as a whole. There's a massive fathomless truth out there, and I don't believe the crazy cat lady charging $15 per 30-minute session can offer insight.

Sorry about seeming argumentative mate. :upray I have strong feelings about what I deem false prophets.

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
When an immediate family member of mine died, I had suprisingly sudden and urgent hope that there was more to life than what I see. I wanted nothing more in the world than to know that the person was still alive in some way. I started believing crap because in my heart I wanted to. Since then the edge has worn off and I have "sobered up", and I can't help but feel contempt. :(

I don't mean to argue with you, and I can understand that some people need the comfort, but isn't this business of being able to "talk to the dead" too simplistic? I feel like psychics bog down spiritual enlightenment and understanding in humanity as a whole. There's a massive fathomless truth out there, and I don't believe the crazy cat lady charging $15 per 30-minute session can offer insight.

Sorry about seeming argumentative mate. :upray I have strong feelings about what I deem false prophets.

No worries, its a discussion on a somewhat emotive topic so I expect strong feelings.

Though my post my not have implied it, I pretty much agree with your views on 'mediums and psychics' but also understand the need that some people have to visit them.

When I have a little more time I'll elaborate on my thoughts more.

cool rehan

Club Cricketer
Ghosts don't exist, yep, spirits, it's all rubbish.
You can't contact the dead, once you snuff it your gone.
You may be able to read someones mind though if you study body language contantly for 70 years.
Search phychic's on wiki and see what appears.
And you can check things like my Outside body Experience (OBE) theory on Wiki, maybe that is seeing the future...well, no.

ghosts do exist if you are a muslim so read surah- al- jin

sd92

International Coach
Ghosts only exist to the people who think they exist.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Ghosts only exist to the people who think they exist.

yeah because it becomes bogged in someones mind that ghosts exist, then stuff like the winf blowing makes them think that ghosts exist more...

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Ghosts will exist whether you think so or not. Like air. Wether or not they exists is different, but if they do, it doesn't matter if you believe or not.

cricketmad09

International Coach
It's a fact that they're aren't true. They're all pathetic scam artists who should be locked up.

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
It's a fact that they're aren't true. They're all pathetic scam artists who should be locked up.

If it's a fact then prove it to me with facts. It's easy to make sweeping statement but harder to back it up.

Though the general consensus would be that what they do is a scam there are some notable anomalies who, despite testing by numerous researchers have so far been found to be genuine, however as is often the case in these matters it is far from black and white.

Our understanding of the world is far from complete and as research into topics such as quantum physics continues we may start to see evidence of things we once thought impossible.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
I am not so sure about this you never know what can nature do ?

My vote is 50/50 There can be some fake ones but there can also be ones who can tell the perfect truth.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
[SARCASM]

I believe psychics are REAL... Just yesterday i had an encounter with a ghost, and i called a psychic to help me get rid of it...

[/SARCASM]

and.. only a "psychic" can decipher my message...

Last edited:

Abhas

Retired Administrator
he did some rituals, started to act like mads, and after 3 hours, everything was normal... he made me talk to the ghosts also..

:p

Users who are viewing this thread