Votes: 13 68.4%
  • It matters if you get a good one.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It's not right for people to make fun of those who believe in the supernatural. It's just like God, it can't be proved or disproved.

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Like they say, if you believe in some forms of Christianity then by default you have to believe in spirits, otherwise the holy trinity is missing a third.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
It's not right for people to make fun of those who believe in the supernatural. It's just like God, it can't be proved or disproved.
That's very true. No matter what your personal beliefs, you have to respect others. Whether you believe in something or not, it's not an argument that you can't simply win.

Do ghosts exist? Maybe. I don't believe in them for the same reason that I don't believe in Santa (other than the fact that I'm not Christian), because someone made them up as they're interesting topics. Same with the force in Star Wars (some people believe in it).

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
That's very true. No matter what your personal beliefs, you have to respect others.

That's simply not true. Yes, you should respect peoples right to have their own beliefs, but respecting the beliefs themselves is not required. Should I respect the belief that the earth is flat? No, I should laugh at that belief.

cool rehan

Club Cricketer
there are many galaxies in the universe where there are creatures like ghosts. becasue no one up till now has landed on moon becasue ghost are protecting them but if anyone reach there so ghost will not make them successful in their aim. by the way neil arm strong story is a totally rubbish

accoring to quran ghost are every 3 steps

Abhas

Retired Administrator
he'll say that the us flag was shown flying by the NASA, when there is supposed to be no air on the moon...
also, there's a footmark theory, which states that the footprint of neil armstong's boot is of a different size as compared to the actual boot itself... also, many more such rumours.

i think these are crap :p

PS : space ships have done numerous successful landings on the moon. no ghost has ever stopped them from landing.. or is it, that they sense when a human is aboard that craft???

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
Well, there are always the rumours that something was seen up there which is why they stopped going back but its just the stuff of fantasy by bored conspiracy theorists.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
he did some rituals, started to act like mads, and after 3 hours, everything was normal... he made me talk to the ghosts also..

:p
Oh really why didn't you take a picture of the Ghost if you saw him ? :laugh

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Did it kick you in the gorin?

(Apologies to those who don't get that reference!)

I got it it is funny. I will explain the joke for people who didn't get it. You can't get kicked in the join by a ghost because it would go through you.

Ghosts are realy. Physics are fake. My best friend is a ghost. whooooo.....

omkarjere

International Cricketer
I got it it is funny. I will explain the joke for people who didn't get it. You can't get kicked in the join by a ghost because it would go through you.

Ghosts are realy. Physics are fake. My best friend is a ghost. whooooo.....
Very good joke :rtfl:rtfl:rtfl and by the way what is the name of your Ghost friend.

Users who are viewing this thread