RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Your all-time favorite quote?
"All I know is that I know nothing"
-Socrates
If offered a chance to captain an Associate team, which one would it be and why?
My knowledge on associate teams is far too shallow. USA, perhaps? :p
The quality you like the most in yourself?
Hmm that is a hard one. I guess my knowledge seeking tendency. I love to learn about new and interesting kinds of stuff. It doesn't mean that I'm actually incredibly studious or creative or anything, I just like to peak into veriety of different things to get an insight and have fun.
What field of education are you pursuing?
Computer Science.
Thoughts about me and my posts/posting style?
Well I can say that you're quite friendly, and intelligent too. Your positive energy works as a pretty good addition to the forum. Your sense of humor is brilliant too. So overall it's pretty fun interacting with you :)

Needless to say that your posting style is fabulous. It's always well structured and quite insightful. To be honest I'm kinda jealous of how good your posting is, especially in the cricket discussion forum or anywhere else. It's pretty fun reading your posts, especially when it's humourous
What does Bazood Majood even mean? Or does it even mean anything at all? :lol
Ah, I thought I could get away with this but I guess not :p

No it doesn't :p I chose a random name in my head which sounded pretty hilarious and added it for no reason to add some 'variety' to the articles. But I ended up turning him into a cat with keyboard phobia :lol

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I guess my knowledge seeking tendency. I love to learn about new and interesting kinds of stuff. It doesn't mean that I'm actually incredibly studious or creative or anything, I just like to peak into veriety of different things to get an insight and have fun.

Computer Science.
Exactly same here :eek:

Well I can say that you're quite friendly, and intelligent too. Your positive energy works as a pretty good addition to the forum. Your sense of humor is brilliant too. So overall it's pretty fun interacting with you :)

Needless to say that your posting style is fabulous. It's always well structured and quite insightful. To be honest I'm kinda jealous of how good your posting is, especially in the cricket discussion forum or anywhere else. It's pretty fun reading your posts, especially when it's humourous
images.jpeg-29.jpg

Ah, I thought I could get away with this but I guess not :p

No it doesn't :p I chose a random name in my head which sounded pretty hilarious and added it for no reason to add some 'variety' to the articles. But I ended up turning him into a cat with keyboard phobia :lol
Great answers especially this one:lol

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Country of origin?

Pursuing what education?

Aspirations?

Life mantra?

Life at Planet Cricket?

Most entertaining Planet Cricket members? (Atleast 5)

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Country of origin?
Bangladesh, of course.

Pursuing what education?
Computer Science, I think I answered this one before for @AsadRM :D

Aspirations?
Have too many :p but if I have to put it together, it would be to have a deeper understanding of the world around me through various mediums. So that I could see things from perspectives I've never seen before and cherish at the wonder (yeah it sounds too abstract and all but I guess that works out)

Life mantra?
Uhm......Never give up? I've never thought about something like a 'life mantra' before, so yeah :p
Life at Planet Cricket?
Well I've been on this site for over 2 years and it has certainly been quite interesting. Even though I've been mostly semi active over the time I've been on this forum, which kinda sucks. I've discovered how little I know about cricket, and how much there is to know about. I've also come to know about the concept of user managed leagues, which I never knew existed before. And there is so much more. This is also the most calm and rational community I've come across so far. So I'd pretty much say that I look forward to the future in this forum.
Most entertaining Planet Cricket members? (Atleast 5)

Parth D
AsadRM
CerealKiller
Till Valhalla
Ashutosh
Murtaza Ali
Zimrahil
Wasteyouryouth

Aislabie
Bevab
AsadRM
RUDI
CerealKiller
NilayShah60
Parth D
Yash
Aspirin
Princess Saffron
LiveloveABD

And a lot more.

Just mentioning the ones I can remember for now :D

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
it would be to have a deeper understanding of the world around me through various mediums. So that I could see things from perspectives I've never seen before and cherish at the wonder
On a more serious note. I love this one. It's like to be another person and you at yourself as a second person. Brilliant. We can actually see how we look, speak and behave in the world from another eye.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@A.P Haux

You should change your username to Bazood Majood:p

Btw Where is Bazood Majood these days?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wait. What if he is showing his humor here :lol

*mind blown*
Maybe he is because surely a serious AHP would've never mentioned your name in the 'technical posting' one. :p :lol

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
@A.P Haux

You should change your username to Bazood Majood:p

Btw Where is Bazood Majood these days?
I'm only a humble commoner, I do not find myself worthy enough to bear the name of such huge distinction :p

And I have no idea. But he's as clueless as I am, if that helps :p

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
I'm only a humble commoner, I do not find myself worthy enough to bear the name of such huge distinction :p

And I have no idea. But he's as clueless as I am, if that helps :p
Real name? (If you wish to disclose)
If you don't then a good meme might ease the awkwardness :p

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Real name? (If you wish to disclose)
If you don't then a good meme might ease the awkwardness :p
I generally go by Alexandriano Pietrovierre Hauxmann, which has been often seen complaints for being too short (only by myself though). Might work on a longer name if necessary :p

Users who are viewing this thread