AMA Ask and you shall receive answers

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I generally go by Alexandriano Pietrovierre Hauxmann, which has been often seen complaints for being too short (only by myself though). Might work on a longer name if necessary :p
Something like a Hacker-man or Heart-Hacker might help

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Any charity organizations?

Being respectful to other members is a very important part of the ideal planet cricket member, would you agree?

Why cant some have some good, clean banter in TPCL matches? Would you say sometimes it gets too personal when guys explicitly say they ‘hate’ a particular team.

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Any charity organizations?
Uhh....no.

Being respectful to other members is a very important part of the ideal planet cricket member, would you agree?
Yeah of course. It's a major part of the reason I like this site. Everyone here can share their opinion without being called out irrationally because of this. Unlike, well, most of the internet.

Why cant some have some good, clean banter in TPCL matches? Would you say sometimes it gets too personal when guys explicitly say they ‘hate’ a particular team.
it becomes personal. For some people domonating is more important than respecting and enjoying the collaborative effort. Thus the hatred and stuff.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Favorite fruit?

Favorite sweet dish?

Second favorite team in international Cricket?

For what in your life do you feel most grateful?

Favorite sport other than Cricket?

Politics; yay or nay?

If offered to become BCB's chairman, what would be your first move?

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Favorite fruit?
Mango :D

Favorite sweet dish?
Ras Malai.

Second favorite team in international Cricket?
Australia.
For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
I think I had answered this question before :)
For having a life like it is now. Yes there might be issues in life but I'm grateful for what I already have and what I'm going to achieve. Also for all the support I've got from people :)

Favorite sport other than Cricket?
I have never really followed any sport other than cricket (and I don't even follow that too these days). But a while ago my interest football rose thanks to exposing myself to Fifa 18 and Dream League Soccer. Only briefly though, with so many clubs and matches I found it nearly impossible to get well rounded with all of it.

Politics; yay or nay?
A big nay. The fate of millions of people dictated by the decisions of a few power hungry individuals free to do whatever they can is frightening, not that one can do much about it.

If offered to become BCB's chairman, what would be your first move?
Decline the offer :

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
What was the last book you read?

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Divergent by Veronica Roth. Though I'm not deeply into the sci fi genre it's still pretty good
Very true but she is very in-depth and her material explores many realms of scifi?

Users who are viewing this thread