Post your questions about the game here!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
And one thing I've learnt over the years is we cricket gaming fans are a cursed lot. I just know something will happen to put spanner in the works.

----------

I am not doubting Ross but just know something will go wrong... like what happens to SA in ICC tourneys. I will believe when I have the game(s) in my hands.

and south Africa will win this champions trophy and put all this speculation to rest.

go south Africa!!!

Some things never change... the fate of cricket gaming fans and SA's choke job at ICC tourney knockouts :lol

Westindies

Club Captain
so ross has proved that he is a boss, ross one thing i noticed with the icon of Cricket 14 and that is the batsmen who holds the bat is actually Adam Gilchrist so is it Adam Gilchrist Cricket 14?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
They didn't choke. England was just too good with the ball. But absolutely gutted that they are out now :(...oh well i atleast got new screenshots to stare at now so it's alright. :p

Westindies

Club Captain
i was away from BA forum for atleast 10 days expecting ac 13 release, i will start refreshing this BA forum again

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They didn't choke. England was just too good with the ball. But absolutely gutted that they are out now :(...oh well i atleast got new screenshots to stare at now so it's alright. :p

Bud, collapsing in a heap to go 80/8 is a choke job. The pitch wasn't that bad... it's just that SA batsmen couldn't handle the pressure of a knockout as usual. Case in point AB De Villier's shot. The senior most batsman and captain to boot playing that shot :facepalm

M

martyn

A few questions...

Will there be a net practice mode in the game with coaching advice?

Will the ai bowl over and round the wicket?

How many people have tested the game and for how long?

How will you stop players slogging sixes every ball?

Can you play and miss the ball using a defensive shot if the ball moves around?

How have you prevented ai exploits eg magic balls against the ai, yorker repetition etc?

Is the game finished?

How long has it been in development?

How robust is the ai in setting and chasing targets?

Are there different ai strategies for different countries in test mode?

And please ensure the game is tested to breaking point before release...

1 answer so far...

Gurjot95

National Board President
It just amazes me how someone who was not keen in putting nets into game actually made a fully fledged nets stadium to be best ever featured in a cricket game. The details are so high that they even went on put a bowling machine. Something which I have never played either in real life or in a game. Just shows the dedication Ross puts in user feedback. They literally placed everything we have ever dreamt in a cricket game.

The pitch looks a lot better now. Although I am still confused how the stadiums looks so blurred (non-nets pic), wonder if it is some kind of in-game tech or just photoshopped. It still is amazing work, nonetheless. Hats off to developers!

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
It just amazes me how someone who was not keen in putting nets into game actually made a fully fledged nets stadium to be best ever featured in a cricket game. The details are so high that they even went on put a bowling machine. Something which I have never played either in real life or in a game. Just shows the dedication Ross puts in user feedback. They literally placed everything we have ever dreamt in a cricket game.

The pitch looks a lot better now. Although I am still confused how the stadiums looks so blurred (non-nets pic), wonder if it is some kind of in-game tech or just photoshopped. It still is amazing work, nonetheless. Hats off to developers!

To hide the licensed adboards etc I guess

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
I think the difference between this game and others which haven't made the difference is the fact that Big Ant are publishing the game on their own. They won't just give up on there game because if they do they will lose a hell of a lot of money. They are taking a risk but they are going to really shoot at it.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

If I was to Photoshop something I would let you know.

This effect is called DOF (depth of field) we have a variable DOF in the game to highlight elements closer to the camera (amongst other things).

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Now having seen 6 different screenshots from 6 different camera angle, i have some questions. Do we get complete 360 control of the camera? Or are the angles preset and we can only zoom in or out? And that question is for both actual game play and replays.

Also do we get a fielder's perspective camera? For example, what the fielder on leg slip is seeing. If yes, then is that the default camera for be a pro mode while fielding?

M

martyn

If I was to Photoshop something I would let you know.

This effect is called DOF (depth of field) we have a variable DOF in the game to highlight elements closer to the camera (amongst other things).

Why are you ignoring my questions?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Many of the questions you have asked have been answered.

Users who are viewing this thread