Prakash's V3 Line Up Editor

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
When I try to run Prakash's 3rd version or the line up editor I recieve this ERROR MESSAGE .....Run-time error '35600' index out of bounds.........as anybody else had this trouble and if so is there a sollution..THANKS

P

Prakash

try using with the latest roster.pak you can find it at the dowloads-->misc section

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Prakash@May 8 2004, 12:31 PM
try using with the latest roster.pak you can find it at the dowloads-->misc section
I'm already running on the latest roster patch,although I have made alterations myself

C

CowCorner

I've got the same problem - and presumably if I donload the new roster.p[ak it'll lose all the changes I've made.... Any ideas? :(

P

Prakash

The problem might have occured because the player data stored on the roster.pak might not be continous, ie blank player data inbetween the continous player data.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by CowCorner@May 8 2004, 03:39 PM
I've got the same problem - and presumably if I donload the new roster.p[ak it'll lose all the changes I've made.... Any ideas? :(
How have you made changes if you can't open it?

C

CowCorner

To barmyarmy - I changed the roster pak using oneof the earlier versions of Prakash's lineu;p editor - but suddenly I've run ionto this problem with V3.

Attachments

• fix.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread