Predict the T20 2009 WC Champion

Who would be the T20 WC champ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C.Gayle

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello all.
T20 WC is on its way..So Predict who would be the T20 WC Champ this year?.vote for the best...My vote s for my team WESTINDIES...

Gary123

School Cricketer
For me its India.........or probably SriLanka looking at the way Malinga is bowling in IPL:eek::eek:

King Cricket

International Coach
Australia. I'm highlighting this fact again and again- after the T-20 World Cup, we have played 4 intl T-20's. And we could win just 1 of them.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
England. We're definitely not favourites, but I think we've got a good chance. Home conditions, a very good squad with guys like Key, Foster, Napier and Morgan included and we're not carrying hacks like Schofield, Kirtley, Maddy, Snape and Solanki, who were all pretty poor picks really. I think we'll do alright and we've certainly got a chance.

C.Gayle

Banned
england needs to be constitent to win T20...they are highly capable but they are prone to failures......

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
We've actually picked the right team this time though. Strauss and Davies opened against the Windies, and there's no way you could say those 2 are the 2 best T20 openers in England. I think a team of:

Key
Bopara
Pietersen
Collingwood *
Flintoff
Napier
Mascheranas
Foster +
Broad
Swann
Anderson

is good enough to give us a good shout of winning this tournament. The top 4 will have to score a good few between them though, as Flintoff, Napier, Dimi and Foster can't really be relied on to make big runs in every game. There's certainly depth to the batting though, batting all the way down to 10. Home conditions have to be taken into consideration as well, we'll know how to play T20 cricket in England!

z33

School Cricketer
All of you will be wrong :)

PAKISTAN Is going to win this time :banana2

Was nice competition last time but really this is the time we'll show we can finish it off.
Got Players for each role...just hold back n watch :hpraise

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Hope its the WI, selectors missed a trick by not choosing Smith but the team with Gayle at the top will be a handful.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Missed a trick? He's contracted to Sussex as a Kolpak player which means he couldn't be selected doesn't it?

Yea I know that but in this IPL he keeps saying that he wants to play for the WI again and he might just be willing to go back on that contract to play for the WI.

Users who are viewing this thread