Premier Cricket League:: Auction in progress, Bibu Creates History by buying MSD in last moment..!!

ouwwwolfpac

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah..PM the horlicks to me so that others wont try to have a sip of it on the way...
cool website mate...it really is...just needs a few images..

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey all,
I don't want to confuse you owner guys. I even feel sorry for what happened of 25/3 as our comate wolfpac couldn't settle off the matter successfully.
The only thing which I say is the auction surely WON'T be in the style which he created.
First of all, I will complete my major auction on Sunday, Which is a general holiday.
Secondly, I ask you to bid on a particular player but not announce your squads. Thirdly, I will give you half an hour per player and I see only my time. If X has max bid on some player, he will be awarded the player. If Y posts Triple the amount of that player even I won't consider him as he has no time sense..:rolleyes:
If Y even gives me his total vCash, I don't think that he is the right owner. The owners does so will not be given chance to participate in the auction of forth coming player.
As I said earlier that I won't be taking this money for my self but I Redistribute to all owners so, I won't e having any profit or loss. BTW from my side, the winning side (Owner) will have 1000 vCash.(From my side)
Please don't send me PM's asking for sell me this player, or Bribing me with vCash etc. The owner does so will be dismissed from this auction.
In case of these PM's in between the auction, The players sold to him will be declared unsold and will be auctioned on THIRD day (Tuesday)
If no one buys them, They will be declared unsold and they will be used for promoting PCL.

PCL promoting players (They include in auction)
1) Sachin Tendulkar
2) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
3) Yuvaraj Singh
4) Sunil Gavaskar.
5) H.Gibbs
6) G.Smith
7) D.Styen
8) Jhonty Rhodes
9) A.Gilchrist
10) Brett Lee
11) A.Symonds
12) Don Bradman
13) K.Pietersen
14) A.Flintoff
15) Ravindra Singh Bopara
16) Sir Ian Botham
17) S.Jayasuriya
18) M.Muralidharan (Shashidharan:p:p)
19) Kumara Sangakkara
20) Arjuna Ranatunga.
21) Bendron McCullum
22) Jacob Oram
23) D.Vettori
24) Richard Hadlee
25) C.Gayle
26) R.Sarwan
27) S.Chanderpaul
28) Viv Richards.
29) Misbah Ul Haq
30) Rameez Raza

As recent conflicts between India and Pakistan raised, Only some of the players accepted to play. Some of them to make the sponsors list to get rounded, I did so..:happy:happy

ouwwwolfpac

School Cricketer
impressive list of legends mate...
do turn up for the auction this sunday at 2PM IST...

Shane Bond 007

School Cricketer
Hi.Why did you with draw from CWC?I thought it was very unprofessional. Anyway i am looking forward to your auction drafts

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey here you're one of the owner and I CANNOT and I have NO RIGHTS to take you out....
BTW I don't matter about vCash as it has no value once we get ban.
and why I should take out you as a owner??

As I posted something before readin' this post, I posted something in CWC but as you said, I have to get Sehwag, Roy, Mendis, BB...

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
As Shane Bond has been Banned, We will have a non test playing nation in place of that team if no one comes up for having a stake upto 09:00AM IST on 5th of April..

binnurox added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

We will be having Australia A as one of the non test playing nation....
Schedule will be released tomorrow morning..

Last edited:

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Schedule '09

Hey, The Schedule of the game in its Inaugural Season will be (Dates not given and they will be releaed soon):-

Teams:-
1) Knight Champs
2) Devils XI
3) Terrific Thunderbolts
4) Challenging Chargers
5) Royal Kings
6) Australia A

Pools:-

Pool A:-
1) Knight Champs
2) Challenging Chargers

Pool B:-
1) Devils XI
2) Terricfic Thunderbolts

Schedule:-

Pool Stage matches.
(Royal Kings don't participate as they have been selected as a BYE team which will directly face off with the qualifiers.)
Match 1:- Challenging Chargers Take off Knight Champs at Charging Arena.
Match 2:- Devils XI Take off Terrific Thunderbolts at Devils Den.
Match 3:- Knight Champs Take off Challenging Chargers at Knights Kingdom.
Match 4:- Terrific Thunderbolts Take off Devils XI at Thunderbolt zone
Match 5:- Challenging Chargers Take off Knight Champs at Charging Arena
Match 6:- Devils XI Take off Terrific Thunderbolts at Devils Den.
Match 7:- Knight Champs Take off Challenging Chargers at Knights Kingdom.
Match 8:- Terrific Thunderbolts Take off Devils XI at Thunderbolt zone
Match 9:- Challenging Chargers Take off Knight Champs at ***********
Match 10:- Devils XI Take off terrific thunderbolts at **************
( Match 9 will be hosted by the team's arena which has already qualified for the next round
and match 10 will be hosted by the team which has not been qualified to the next round
In case of a tie, for Match 9, the team with highest net runrate will host the game
and for match 10, team with the lease net run rate will host the game )

Round TWO:-
Match 11:- Royal Kings VS Q1 at Royal Ground
Match 12:- Royal Kings VS Q2 at Royal Ground
Match 13:- Q1 vs Q2 at Q1's Home Ground
Match 14:- Q1 VS Royal Kings at Q1's Home Ground
Match 15:- Q2 VS Royal Kings at Q2's Home Ground
Match 16:- Q2 VS Q1 at Q2's Home Ground
(Two teams will be selected by following Commonwealth Bank Tri Series Rules. Let them Be A1 and A2)

Round Three:-
Match 16:- A1 vs Australia A at A1's Home Ground
Match 17:- A2 VS Australia A at A2's Home Ground
Match 18:- A1 VS A2 at A1's Home Ground
Match 19:- Australia A VS A1 at Adelaide
Match 20:- Australia A vs A2 at Melbourne
Match 21:- A2 Vs A1 at A2's Home Ground

The Two best teams among these will be selected to play by following Commomwealth Bank Tri series rules Let them be B1 and B2

Final:- B1 VS B2 at Premier Cricket League Home Ground*
(* Yet to be named)

The winner will be Given vCash $10,000 and the runner up will be given vCash of $7500 from Binnu's side.

The Vcash collceted will be immidiately distributed after the Auction. (No Transfers after once I post "AUCTION FINISHED")
The people missing out Auction cannot be helped and a random selection of unsold players will follow in the absence of the owner at the auction and will be demanded $2,000 of vCash. (Those who don't even participate even on 6th and 7th. but major part of auction will be held on 5th as its a sunday..)
A Player wise Auction will follow and after every player is bought, you need to donate me vCash of the selected amount at auction within 1/2 hour. Delaying will lead to the movement of the player to UNSOLD section.
All helps in Vcash are welcome as I am spending the Vcash from MY POCKET!!
Minimum amount of vCash to be bid will be $50 of vCash.
The Legends will be having their minimum vCash of $200 of vCash and having them is not necessary and you may even have all of them in your team.
Coming up to roster, I will use the roster of Shashidaran (attributes will be changed by me as per the original attributes of the players as and on 5th april, 2009.)
You may buy maximum of 4 players from the same nation.
The Australia A players will NOT be sold and they will be selected as per their tour of India and Emerging nations series
The common players will be selected as usually but based on their peoformances, the rest players will be selected.

Last edited:

Bibu07

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Everything looks nice mate. But can you please say which is my team? I guess Knight Champs?

sashidharan

Club Captain
Thank you very much for using my roster.Moreover my team is Challengers right.

Bibu and me in same group. Great

ouwwwolfpac

School Cricketer
this thing is cool mate...but only one question.. why special previllages to royal kings?
i think we should have a knock-out cup first as pre-season war games to decide who advances directly in to the second stage.
what do you say mate?

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
with whom will he compete??
answer this question and ask further questions.... as there are only 5 teams, I team has to be selected as BYE which I did it in a random way...
I thought of Australia A replacing Kenya because even test playing Nations can be trashed by these clubbed up teams and as Australia were the ODI champs and their A side even is strong, I thought of having Australia A
Or else, Shall we have India A as the extra team??
because as Indians are the T20 champs, and as Indian players are in Demand, so why not lets have India A replacing Australia A.
If that is the case, The matches Played by Australia A will be Replaced by India A and the venue for the first match will be Kolkata and venue for the second match will be Chennai..

Users who are viewing this thread