Premier Cricket League:: Auction in progress, Bibu Creates History by buying MSD in last moment..!!

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
mate I was referring you....
If a team is not BYE, with whom the team clashes at initial pool round??

ouwwwolfpac

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hold on..we'll ask someone to buy a franchise...someone will surely buy it...we'll advertise it in the cricket 07 forum...its a shame that bond got banned...we'll ask sinclair mate...

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Sinclair has a life time ban mate.... I think he came up with some multi profiles...

binnurox added 4 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Better if we have something like IPL.... But it takes a hell lot of time.... still I have to prepare for my Improvements exams which are scheduled on end of may as we have a great chance to improve our marks by writing those exams....
Or else say me some Random method of selecting a team as BYE??
or else, I do have a plan. I will have a code up the team names by giving some numbers (Randomly) and I will ask you to give your numbers (You have to put up...) and with that we can select a random team....

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
nope mate if some one joins, again the schedule should be done which needs a lot of time...
So no more sign ups...

binnurox added 18 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Hey all, we may have two matches per day.... its a mandatory thing and one day (Yet to be selected) will have FOUR games as on 18th of April (IPL opening Ceremony) there will be no match..!! (Mostly on 17th...)

binnurox added 23 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Hey I won't be coming online till 3rd of this month because of my personal problems..
so I want to assure every one that there would be NO clash between our matches and important IPL matches and CWC
bbye all and don't forget that
THE AUCTION WILL BE TAKING PLACE IN A SEPARATE INVITE ONLY GROUP AND NOT HERE AND ITS GOING TO TAKE PLACE ON 5TH OF APRIL, 2009, 10:00AM IST

Last edited:

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Of some one other comes up, the fixture would be still more interesting..
If any one would come up, I would ask the first three owners to choose their own opposition (but they won't know whom are they asking for as a perfect coding will be done).
Only three matches will be held instead of Five matches as the no. of days increases.
The three teams qualifying will have two rounds after which top two would be picked up using Commonwealth Bank TRI series rules.

r1a9j8e3

Club Cricketer
binnurox dude can i take up a team if yes then my team name would be Royale Crusaders

Last edited:

ouwwwolfpac

School Cricketer
i think you should immediately post the revised schedule mate...

Gurjot95

National Board President
You should index teams, Owners, logo's and kits btw it's really bad to hear that users which taking part in this are banning continously. But still this thread will be of great success. All the best mate

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey RAJE (I decoded your name:D:D) (r1a9j8e3) you are welcome mate.... I will released the revised schedule tomorrow morning.. and we will have three matches per day as I can't afford to spend on net from April 15th and I even have to conduct another league in orkut (One similar to wolfpac). All we have in the match days is we will have a live performance PER MATCH (Three live performances..) then we will have the teams posted. Then after 1\2 an hour, we will have all the three results in a single post.( We ain't have commentary as that of PCPL.
More stuff and even site will be updated tomorrow early in the morning..

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Teams:-
1) Knight Champs-------------Bibu07
2) Devils XI-------------------Akash00
3) Challenging Chargers--------Shashidaran
4) Royal Kings-----------------Rjat447
5) Terrific Thunderbolts--------owwwlfpac
6) Royale Crusaders-----------r1a9j3e8

Stage 1
Match 1:- (10th April, 2009) Knight Champs VS Challenging Chargers at Knights Kingdom.
Match 2:- (10th April, 2009) Devils XI VS Terrific Thunderbolts at Devils Den.
Match 3:- (10th April, 2009) Royal Kings VS Royale Crusaders at Royal Ground.
Match 4:- (11th April, 2009) Terrific Thunderbolts VS Devils XI at Thunderbolt prone zone.
Match 5:- (11th April, 2009) Royale Crusaders VS Royal Kings at Crusading OVAL
Match 6:- (11th April, 2009) Challenging Chargers VS Knight Champs at Charging Arena.
Match 7:- (12th April, 2009) Royal Kings VS Royale Crusaders at TBC.
Match 8:- (12th April, 2009) Knight Champs VS Challenging Chargers at TBC.
Match 9:- (12th April, 2009) Devils XI VS Terrific Thunderbolts at TBC.

Three teams qualify from the Stage 1 (Let them be A1,A2,A3) and they will have some rest on 13th of April, 2009 and then moving on to 14th April,
we have
Stage 2
Match 10:- (14th April, 2009) A1 VS A2 at HG of A1
Match 11:- (15th April, 2009) A2 VS A3 at HG of A2
Match 12:- (16th April, 2009) A3 VS A1 at HG of A3

The Commonwealth bank series rules will be followed to select two best from those three.

Then on 17th April, we will have a Grand Final at League's Nest.

Rules:-
In stage 1, the first match will be conducted at 08:00PM IST, second match will be conducted at 08:30PM IST and the third one at 09:00PM IST.
You need to put up your squad at 07:00PM IST or else, you will have your previous game squad selected.(For the first games, You will have default squad selected)
Man of the match will be selected by the losing team owner from winning team.
Man of the series will be selected by the chairperson(i.e, Me....)
You need to submit your logo, Kit and stadium on or before 12:00 noon IST, 8th of April, 2009. or esle, your logo will be transparent and the kit would be prepared by me and the venue would be changed to league's Nest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread