Premier League

Trex99

Club Captain
Their owners used to own Birmingham. They wrangled to get Olympic stadium on the cheap, I want them to play in front of empty crowds in 60,000 stadium in championship

tl;dr. Jealous fan seeing them in premier league leaving us in shit

well west ham are in the relegation zone currently but it's to early to be serious about it. Plus the fans weren't happy at with the new stadium ( No atmosphere or some weird reason) perhaps they just needed something to blame their poor performance last season.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
well west ham are in the relegation zone currently but it's to early to be serious about it. Plus the fans weren't happy at with the new stadium ( No atmosphere or some weird reason) perhaps they just needed something to blame their poor performance last season.

Yeah West Ham cannot fill a 60,000+ stadium, hence no atmosphere. No fan wants to change ground usually hence the upset but yes probably a scapegoat too for poor performances

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Nobody discussed frank de boer's sacking?
But then there wasn't anything to discuss was there...?
Nothing other than the fact that good ole Woy is back.
Guess they can look forward to Wayne Hennessey taking corners and Benteke playing on the wing.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Nothing other than the fact that good ole Woy is back.
Guess they can look forward to Wayne Hennessey taking corners and Benteke playing on the wing.

Woy cannot do any worse than De Beor though, only way is upwards...or flatlining...

Seriously though, sacked after 4(?) games? What is the footballing world coming to? Football at the highest level is just so wrong at every level. It's only good if you are an active part of it raking in the millions.....

D

Deleted member 46200

After watching Arsenal tonight they were abysmal in the first half however, in the second half they were very much improved and looked good but then Kiln are not much to write home about.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Woy cannot do any worse than De Beor though, only way is upwards...or flatlining...

Seriously though, sacked after 4(?) games? What is the footballing world coming to? Football at the highest level is just so wrong at every level. It's only good if you are an active part of it raking in the millions.....
really? Mr one dimmensional tactics. He was a good manager and it is sad to see maybe he gets a second wind as with england he couldn't really give a crap. Is he still dining out on his time with switzerland?[DOUBLEPOST=1505461237][/DOUBLEPOST]
After watching Arsenal tonight they were abysmal in the first half however, in the second half they were very much improved and looked good but then Kiln are not much to write home about.
Your getting there now you know the pain we go through. And of course the joy.[DOUBLEPOST=1505461266][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nobody discussed frank de boer's sacking?
But then there wasn't anything to discuss was there...?
I blinked and I missed it any highlights?

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Another 4-0 for United. GGMU.
Have to agree Man Utd look like a strong team good signing in Lukaku.[DOUBLEPOST=1505581020][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your getting there now you know the pain we go through. And of course the joy.[DOUBLEPOST=1505461266][/DOUBLEPOST]
We will ween her off that eggg chasing game and into proper footie especially after the thumping West Coast took.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
@Jenocide how bad do you think you'll lose against Chelsea?
personally i hate chelsea but I think realistically.
Didn't did they.[DOUBLEPOST=1505745433][/DOUBLEPOST]
What a win for MU. 4-0. GGMU!!
Guess we must take Manchester United seriously now. Everyone hates Mourinho but really he is the guy who seems to get the best out of his team.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Talking of Man Utd what a goal by Valencia against Everton, early goal of the season contender surely. Reminded me of me in my playing days :p

Users who are viewing this thread