Premier League

D

Deleted member 46200

Because the boys are too scared to talk to the girls... ? Come on we are like you talk to us (I need an education in football so... ?).

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Because the boys are too scared to talk to the girls... ? Come on we are like you talk to us (I need an education in football so... ?).

Who do you support in the Premier League?

I am pretty new to Football too. I have watched Australia play in the past, but only started to watch the Premier League at the end of last season.

D

Deleted member 46200

Who do you support in the Premier League?

I am pretty new to Football too. I have watched Australia play in the past, but only started to watch the Premier League at the end of last season.
We watch it but I don't follow any team my husband supports Luton Town. Watched Arsenal last night so suppose I have a soft spot for them but I wouldn't tie myself to one team (yet). Although I have heard Birmingham City are likened to Real Madrid when they start to get going... ? We also watched Leicester vs Liverpool last week which was s good game so getting to enjoy it more.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Although I have heard Birmingham City are likened to Real Madrid when they start to get going... ? We also watched Leicester vs Liverpool last week which was s good game so getting to enjoy it more.

I have never seen Birmingham play, however I doubt they play anything like Real Madrid. :p

It is nice to hear that you are enjoying watching games.

I currently support both Everton & Liverpool, but will need to pick one of them before they play each other - I think I'll choose Everton because of their young players.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We watch it but I don't follow any team my husband supports Luton Town. Watched Arsenal last night so suppose I have a soft spot for them but I wouldn't tie myself to one team (yet). Although I have heard Birmingham City are likened to Real Madrid when they start to get going... ? We also watched Leicester vs Liverpool last week which was s good game so getting to enjoy it more.

Somehow missed this. Gareth Bale played at St Andrews once (does this count) and Ronaldo has been quoted as saying he would love to come to Birmingham *

*to visit the Bullring...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I have never seen Birmingham play, however I doubt they play anything like Real Madrid. :p

It is nice to hear that you are enjoying watching games.

I currently support both Everton & Liverpool, but will need to pick one of them before they play each other - I think I'll choose Everton because of their young players.

Rooney got dropped for first time last weekend, another bench warming season coming up?

7 points from 7 games, Koeman under pressure already

D

Dutch

Rooney got dropped for first time last weekend, another bench warming season coming up?

7 points from 7 games, Koeman under pressure already
Wouldnt be surprised if he became the next high profile sacking...

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Somehow missed this. Gareth Bale played at St Andrews once (does this count) and Ronaldo has been quoted as saying he would love to come to Birmingham *

*to visit the Bullring...
Rue the fact that the Blues also nearly signed Lewandowski before he went to Dortmund for 4 mil :p

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Everton have done terribly so far, and as for Liverpool, i wouldn't say they are having a bad season, but definitely below expectations. But they needed to sign a couple of really good defenders.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Everton have done terribly so far, and as for Liverpool, i wouldn't say they are having a bad season, but definitely below expectations. But they needed to sign a couple of really good defenders.
Apart from Liveropool thrashing Arsenal 4-0, we don't mention that but Liverpool are very hit and miss.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Apart from Liveropool thrashing Arsenal 4-0, we don't mention that but Liverpool are very hit and miss.

Surprised you haven't mentioned Arsenal - won their last how many league games now(?) and all the other top 6 teams suffered injuries during the international matches so now is the time to take advantage? Need to because after Christmas they usually tail off....

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Surprised you haven't mentioned Arsenal - won their last how many league games now(?) and all the other top 6 teams suffered injuries during the international matches so now is the time to take advantage? Need to because after Christmas they usually tail off....
After the weekend ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I hate football boards, they cannot wait at all and always pull the panic trigger after more then 30 minutes without scoring has passed it seems nowadays :p[DOUBLEPOST=1508771109][/DOUBLEPOST]
After the weekend ?

After last weekend, you should be delighted , 5-2 at Everton !

Users who are viewing this thread