Premier League

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alonso gets a brace...Lloris should've saved that though

Really poor goalkeeping by Lloris and could well be big psychological blow to Spurs losing to their main rivals like that !

D

Deleted member 46200

I believe in not laughing at other falls but whenever I play FM with a custom manager or team, I set a enemy relation with him Arsene and Arsenal so it will be satisfies with their defeat.
That's really interesting... Why do so many hate Arsenal... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1503257293][/DOUBLEPOST]
So do you think conte's still gonna be at chelsea at the end of the season?
As with all things soccer... He'll be sacked!!![DOUBLEPOST=1503257359][/DOUBLEPOST]Love this kind of thing hope they do well against the big boys.

Huddersfield Town 1-0 Newcastle United - BBC Sport

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I think the hurt is just starting any other mangers out there?

I believe Jesus used the last available manger, ask him for it?

Sorry still don't understand the lack of interest in the Premier League....

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I believe Jesus used the last available manger, ask him for it?

Sorry still don't understand the lack of interest in the Premier League....
I see what i did just depends if you eat grass. Okay, not sure it there are any good manangers out there or do we just poach I feel it is on the cards soonish but don't want to see him go.

lack of interest? You are the only one actually talking to me and Caroline are they all scared or are there fingers numb?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I see what i did just depends if you eat grass. Okay, not sure it there are any good manangers out there or do we just poach I feel it is on the cards soonish but don't want to see him go.

lack of interest? You are the only one actually talking to me and Caroline are they all scared or are there fingers numb?

In all seriousness was it depressing to see the Champions League draw and Arsenal not being part of it for first time in about 16 years?

love talking to women personally - lol, that would explain a lot, you need to pass that sense of humour around..!

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
In all seriousness was it depressing to see the Champions League draw and Arsenal not being part of it for first time in about 16 years?

love talking to women personally - lol, that would explain a lot, you need to pass that sense of humour around..!
being honest why would I watch it?

Thankx but looking like just you and although you have a GSOH seems everyone else has dropped off the misery wagon has something happended or is it just the way it is.

Have to have a laugh working here it is a tonic.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Have to have a laugh working here it is a tonic.

I thought it was ok where you work, you have on slack periods which a lot of places don't? Do you not overly enjoy your job?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Do you know what slack is?
@SweetCaroline

oh I thought it referred to downtime from work. I.e. at our place we are supposed to have something like 15 minutes break every 60 minutes worked (looking at monitors all day)

what does it mean at your place?

Users who are viewing this thread