Premier League

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No he follows the Cats (remember the conversation about the ladder positions).

Yes, yes I did remember, I just didn't want to acknowledge AFL so went for humour that went flying over your head and out the ground - bit like an eagles kick at goal..?

D

Deleted member 46200

Yes, yes I did remember, I just didn't want to acknowledge AFL so went for humour that went flying over your head and out the ground - bit like an eagles kick at goal..?
I'm holding fire... In my delicate state as well... Considering we made it into the finals with a slim margin we did very well.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I'm holding fire... In my delicate state as well... Considering we made it into the finals with a slim margin we did very well.

Another serious question. Does 'The finals ' include the semi finals then as I thought that's the round the eagles are in ?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Arsenal are terrible right now and he is a pretty decent player... Many clubs want him
I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves for city, as leaving arsenal for city is a big step up. Van persie left for Man utd for the same reason. So if Alexis pens down a new deal Arsenal must respect him. He'd make a big sacrifice in the process, not thinking about his reputation but doing whats best for the team.

even henry says

Wenger was once hailed as a brilliant manager in the '90s and early 2000s
Are you stating the bloody obvious there[DOUBLEPOST=1505225219][/DOUBLEPOST]Err yes of co
Really disappointed with Liverpool today:mad, At least I don't need to watch Match Of The Day today:p
I understand where you are coming from[DOUBLEPOST=1505225315][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tuchel would be the replacement.

I think Arsenal were linked with kante in the last transfer window. Were they?
I can't be sure but to be linked with someone would be nice.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I can't be sure but to be linked with someone would be nice.

To clarify, you talking about Arsenal or yourself? - and are we expected to now believe you really are a Disney Princess or more like madam with attitude??

Users who are viewing this thread