Premier League

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
How much does it matter to you? Are you fanatical or casual?
I'm somewhere in between. Will most definitely be upset if we go down there's no doubt about that, I take a lot of pride in the fact that we are a top flight club. However I don't believe we deserve to be in the Prem simply due to our supposed stature or history, performances don't lie.

It will also hurt a lot more if we go down today as if we had lost the previous game there would have been less expectations for us to stay up but now it's in our hands so the chance is ours to fumble.

El Loco

ENG....
Watford 3 nil down and Everton have drawn level going into half-time. All good from a Villa perspective right now but things can easily change.[DOUBLEPOST=1595779175][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah scratch that Bournemouth are ahead again. Damn it haha.

D

Dutch

Watford 3 nil down and Everton have drawn level going into half-time. All good from a Villa perspective right now but things can easily change.[DOUBLEPOST=1595779175][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah scratch that Bournemouth are ahead. Damn it haha.
Yep a Hammers goal sends you down!

El Loco

ENG....
Villa coming out with attacking intent at the start of the second-half. Would prefer us to try and take control of the game rather than rely on other results tbh.

D

Dutch

Villa coming out with attacking intent at the start of the second-half. Would prefer us to try and take control of the game rather than rely on other results tbh.
Yeah you need a goal to settle.

El Loco

ENG....
Barely even got a chance to celebrate Grealish's goal ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread