Premier League

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The one time Tottenham plays well this year, they still get beat at home. This season is cursed.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What an end to Frimino's career at anfield.

Bevab

Staff Member
What on earth Arsenal?

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
The one time Tottenham plays well this year, they still get beat at home. This season is cursed.
It isn't the season that's cursed, Tottenham are just pure kitsch.

Obviously in my completely unbiased opinion.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
What's the fuss now, they're assured of 2nd place regardless right?
I think this issue closely resembles a 'paradox' (in some respect, but maybe not the true meaning). Having blown a good lead we feel dejected at losing the title from a great winning position but going into the season we would have been happy with top four and back to Champions league football.

We are a thickle bunch and have understood for the while we are not the most competitive team in the Prem (Top six) so this end of season has hurt mostly because of the way it has ended. It is what it is, I'm afraid. I just can't see us winning a title without the big sugar daddy investment, which, in itself is destroying the organic nature of the game.

Bevab

Staff Member

Imagine saying that a Milan midfielder who loves the club would move to Newcastle after his club finished as Italian champions and reached the Champions League semis in consecutive seasons two years ago, you’d have been called crazy.

Massive deal for your lot and in line with deals like Isak.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Imagine saying that a Milan midfielder who loves the club would move to Newcastle after his club finished as Italian champions and reached the Champions League semis in consecutive seasons two years ago, you’d have been called crazy.

Massive deal for your lot and in line with deals like Isak.

Mate 2 summers ago we couldn't afford to loan Hamza Choudhury. This will never feel normal :laughter:

Bevab

Staff Member
Mate 2 summers ago we couldn't afford to loan Hamza Choudhury. This will never feel normal :laughter:

I’m utterly worried that your lot will sign Maddison now, we don’t really have an alternative to him unless we scale expectations down to a Scott or Eze.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I’m utterly worried that your lot will sign Maddison now, we don’t really have an alternative to him unless we scale expectations down to a Scott or Eze.

I mean. Given the opportunity to play with Tonali and Bruno, or Harry Winks and N'dombele. I know where I'm going.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
I mean. Given the opportunity to play with Tonali and Bruno, or Harry Winks and N'dombele. I know where I'm going.
You wouldn't sign for a side that has garnered such talent but remains trophyless with the opportunity they've had?

Users who are viewing this thread